Forums General

Improving Players Loosing Value?

Subscribe to Improving Players Loosing Value? 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

April 18, 2009 00:41

64 posts(s)

Hello All,

I just had a question, in FT I Coach Spain’s Granada, its one of the worst teams in Spains Primera División but I managed to Promote them from Segunda to Primera 3 seasons ago, i do not do good at all but at least I’ve been in a safe place not to relagate.

OK. my questions is that I have A Young Player that was actually a Very good youth Player that was promoted at the end of last season, by the time he was promoted he was worth about 2M (which is VERY good for a Youth Player [specially whith the new Youth development Format]} he has improve a lot at the begining of this season, at Thick 87 he played a Primera División Match and he improved his Tackling, Shooting, and Dribble, He is a Right Midfield eventhough he improved in his Skills his Value Decreased about 300K is this possible?

I thought that the better Skills a player has the more Valuable he is (I think its logical) I do not recall how many points he improved but i know that he improved because quen I logged in at Thick 88 he has the already mentioned skills highlated in Blue, (and I log in at Thick 87 40 minutes before the update) i do not know if Gabriel can go back in time and see how many points a player improved.

if this a Bug or is this just an Isolated Case?

April 18, 2009 12:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It is normal Simon, the formula used to calculate the player’s estimated value is dynamic and change based on the transfers being made. If your player’s value has decreased it means the overall value of players has decreased due to deflation in the market.

Forums General