Forums General

Number of fouls

Subscribe to Number of fouls 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

April 06, 2009 13:56

375 posts(s)

Does the number of fouls depend on the opponent’s speed and dribble ? I’ve checked a friendly against a weak club, I used my main squad and the opponent made…76 fouls !! Wow ! It was a tough game. But my players weren’t injured. I understand that in league games or international matches I would never face such a “disabled” rival, but still…

I mean, those fouls spoil all fun…don’t they ? =)

My second question is…is there an event during match replay when a slower player cannot tackle a faster one ?

April 06, 2009 21:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m not sure if it’s the best way to say this, but anyway…the number of fouls depends on dribbling vs tackling and aggressiveness. Of course the number of fouls is still unrealistic, but if that happens it probably means the opponent tackling skill was really poor compared to your dribbling, or their players were too agressive or they were using hard tackling strategy or any combination of these options :)
Regarding your second question, if a player can reach the opponent, slow or not, he will be able to tackle him.

April 07, 2009 05:23

375 posts(s)

Hmm…looks like when you have a squad full of 90+ dribblers, you will win just because the oponents will get a couple of red cards + penalties !!

Regarding speed – what are the benefits of it ? I thought that if I have players with high speed and control, they will be “untouchable” because the opponents wont run as fast as they do =)

April 07, 2009 06:09

651 posts(s)

alban,you r right when u r running away from them. But when u are running into opponents, ur speed will most likely be a factor to get u a free kick more often.

Forums General