Forums General

Loan choice suggestion

Subscribe to Loan choice suggestion 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 24, 2009 10:36

678 posts(s)

I know you put it some parameters that will make a player go to 1 team instead of the other if 2 teams of equil coaching etc are borrowing the same player.

Now, I have a suggestion. I noticed 1 player of mine trying to be loaned by 2 teams. 1 from argentina and 1 from france. Now, the team in Argentina has level 10 and 16 league games left. The team from france has 16 league games left, but has qualified for the UEFA cup, which is an extra 6 games with 4 experiance instead of 3 for league games. Now personally, I rather have had this player go to the french team (even if it’s the same league, since I’m not scared of my own loan :P) since he would be playing UEFA cup! Much more experiance. Now no offence to the other manager loaning him, but my loan is going to miss out on 6×4 = 24 experiance points.

I think you should make an addon for this. If a team has qualified for european games the player should want to go to that team. I think he should always take the team where he can grow the most.

Anyone here agree with me?

March 24, 2009 15:59

609 posts(s)

i do :)

March 25, 2009 06:18

375 posts(s)

I absolutely agree !

Forums General