Forums General

computer players

Subscribe to computer players 9 post(s), 6 voice(s)

March 21, 2009 22:33

17 posts(s)

Guys,

can we not make offers to computer ran teams for players they have that are not transfer listed?

best wishes

Stephen

March 22, 2009 01:07

609 posts(s)

i think bidding on players while not tranferlisted would be a pain in the ass…computer teams ok, but wonder how it would be if u need to reject ever tick 5 offers, that would get annoying :)

March 22, 2009 16:02

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Stephen, not right now. But maybe in future we can come up with a way that would avoid the problem Vaughn has mentioned.

March 23, 2009 08:10

375 posts(s)

I would like to be able to make bids on players out of transfer list. And also offer “player + cash” deals.

March 23, 2009 09:45

678 posts(s)

yeah player + cash is something I would love to see. We had it with managersim for a short while but in the end it was to much of a hassle, since every “deal” had to be approved by the GM. This kinda complicated things…

March 23, 2009 10:10

387 posts(s)

putting offers in would be great. cash+player needed to be supervised by GMs IMO.

March 24, 2009 22:00

17 posts(s)

cash plus player does not work as mentioned, far too much effort, time and diffrences of opinion involved, not only of the 2 teams involved and the GM but also everyone else in the game. Plus if a player is to be sold they should be transfer listed to all. player plus cash – cant exactly put that on the transfer screen,

March 25, 2009 10:15

678 posts(s)

I kinda agree, but I still wouldn’t mind having it. Those creators have done a nice thing. Perhaps there could be something added on for example, the player is listed for 2 prizes. Example: 20 mill + AC, or just 80 mill. That you can like submit the player you wants to put in with the transfer? Perhaps player value can come into play here? I’m sure if everyone would love to see this, there could be away around it. Wouldn’t mind hearing from gabriel or Danilo on this point.

March 26, 2009 00:24

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I personally like the idea, but I agree with the complexity of it. I think that right now we have some other higher priorities, but for sure I don’t want to discard this without giving it some serious consideration.

Forums General