Forums General

little help.....

Subscribe to little help..... 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 18, 2009 23:51

17 posts(s)

Ok, i am a lazy git, there is probibly 100 posts on the subject matters already…….

Just want to understand a few of the concepts in the game and dont want to confuse their function or the way they act or perform with how the soccersim game engine worked.

physio – higher ranking, faster healing i guess. is there any other benefits?

trainer – so whats the benefits here, what do you get for a really high rank? Does your youth academy limit increase? (lol cant help but relate the Qs the SS)

scout – is there ANY benefit?

D
DA
DM
M
MA
A

player positions – does the duel position – i.e. MA or DM work the same as in SS ;-) (simple yes or no hehe)

can i have a list of subs for sitting on the bench so i can bring youth players or promising lads on for 10 minutes or so at the end of a game?

Not sure if a private email to myslef can happen (obviously the next bit is not for general knowledge)- but i am also intrested in the “GM tools” – functions, what it shows etc etc etc etc etc. Would be intresting to see what route you have went down and what leasons if any could be learnt from some of the poorer functions on the SS GM tools. (oh and also the site manager tools as well if they are different) lmao – i dont ask for much :-)

Best wishes

Stephen Woodhead

March 19, 2009 01:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Let me clarify things a little bit for you ;)
physio – you got it right
trainer (coaching) – players improve more frequently
scout – allows you to perform player searches based on some criteria (check the magnifier icon); the higher the level, more frequently you can perform searches
DA = AD = can play both as defender or attacker, without penalties
MD = DM = can play both as a defender or midfielder…as you can see an MD is not necessarily a defensive midfielder for instance…you can use him even as an offensive midfielder
subs – all players are potential subs, you can plan subs in the strategies “tab” at the formation page
GM tools – I can send you an email about them, I’m pretty sure you have a lot to add given you SS/MS experience
Cheers!

March 20, 2009 00:15

678 posts(s)

Gabriel, you said DA can play attack or defence without penalties? But you meen you have to switch around from AD to DA to avoid a penalty right? Otherwise I’ve been switching it around for nothing. So again….Can I play DA in attack without him getting a penalty, or do I have to switch him to AD in order for him to play in attack and not get -3 penalty on all stats?

March 20, 2009 00:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No need to switch, the reason for switching is just better organize your players in the formations page.

Forums General