Forums General

Unrealistic tactics

Subscribe to Unrealistic tactics 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 16, 2009 07:06

25 posts(s)

Donator

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of managers use very weird tactics and they’re actually winning with them. I have see numerous people who clog up the middle with some weird 3-1-1-2-1-1-1 tactic. A lot of manager don’t even put wingers or full backs, in what universe would something like that work? Do I even need to mention the CPU-controlled teams tactics…

March 16, 2009 12:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You can expect some match engine enhancements in the near future, including better use of wingers and full backs. Hopefully it will make this bizarre tactics less useful. What can I say about CPU-controlled teams…they’re just stupid, but sometimes their stupidity works :P

March 16, 2009 16:01

609 posts(s)

most matches i watched have either 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 with ppl managing it and reaching high in uefa/cl… but wing play i not a real good thing atm so i think it’s not being used.

March 16, 2009 19:54

25 posts(s)

Donator

yeah but a lot of those 4-4-2 are not a classic 4-4-2, same as the 3-5-2, it only says that cause you put 4 defenders but most people playing with 4 defenders play a 1-3 or a 3-1 in defense….it’s only 4-4-2 on paper but in reality it’s far from being that if you look at replays

Forums General