Forums General

How to tranning your team and etc...

Subscribe to How to tranning your team and etc... 5 post(s), 2 voice(s)

March 12, 2009 19:06

5 posts(s)

Hello, I am new here and I would like to how may I set configurations of trainning, get young players and negotiate players.

Tanks…

March 12, 2009 20:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Welcome Siqueira86! There are no training configurations, for now players get experience and improve only by playing matches. What you coaching department does is influence the number of matches needed for a player to improve. The higher the coaching level less matches need to be played. That’s the big picture.
Regarding youg players all teams have 6 of them. They’re displayed in a separate table in the team players page. At some point between 16 and 18 years old they’ll ask for a contract and you’ll have the option to hire or release them.
Now negotiations. Selling and loaning your players is pretty simple, click on your player’s name to check his info. You’ll see an option to transfer list him and another option to loan list him. To find players for your team you can either check country by country (globe icon, choose country, then click on transfer/loans link) or use your scouts if you have a scouting department. To use your scouts click in the magnifier icon. You’ll see the scouting options in the right side of the screen.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!

March 12, 2009 23:32

5 posts(s)

Tank you, Gabriel. You were very helpful.
And I got one more doubt: How do I increase (or decrease) the level of my coaching department?

March 13, 2009 01:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Click on the green icon which looks like your field (at least it’s supposed to). There you’ll find info about your stadium and departments. When your financial situation is comfortable enough you’ll see a green arrow and upgrade costs near the department information. If you don’t see this green arrow near a department it means the board won’t allow you to do upgrades right now.

March 13, 2009 15:57

5 posts(s)

Ok. I got it…

Taks for your help again, Gabriel.

Forums General