Forums General

** I Need An Information **

Subscribe to ** I Need An Information ** 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 09, 2009 18:06

2 posts(s)

How can we get more money in this game ? Is there any ways to sell more merchandise or to make people come at your games more often. Because my stadium is quite big, the problem is that my team is not good and people doesn’t come to the games.. My team is getting better and is going up in the standings since I’ve arrived, but nothing change for my incomes. So my question is ; How can I get more money in RubySoccer ??

March 09, 2009 20:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Welcome olidorval! Let me explain a little bit about the sources of income on RubySoccer:
>ticket income: the only way to attract more people to your stadium is having good results. If you’re in a good league position or in an advance national cup round your stadium starts to get crowded. Playing against opponents that are in a good league position also bring a little bit more people to your stadium.
>sponsorship: based on your team’s performance (ranking points)
>merchandise: based on your player’s quality. Getting better players help increasing this value.
>selling players: this one is pretty straightforward :)
There is room for improvement in the game economy and we’ll certainly work on that. What I described above is the big picture of what we have now.
Cheers!

March 12, 2009 11:26

609 posts(s)

playing in uefa/CL will improve your economy also since u play more matches then which will get more ticket income. I made it pretty far with my “noob” team in the uefa and it was really shown in my total income :)

keep the wages low, try to get alot of young players who might improve in stats and work your way up the cheap way. Buying players of 10mil+ isn’t always the best solution.

For example look at http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/57478 I bought him pretty cheap and he became one of the best players in my team.

Forums General