Forums General

bad result!!!!!!

Subscribe to bad result!!!!!! 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

March 07, 2009 21:27

56 posts(s)

Is it normal that EVERY MATCH that I lose, I have a messege from the board like this “BAD RESULT, we are disappointed with your last match against ….”????, is not normal to lose a lot of matches in the season with much much much more better average in your players, better stats and etc, but is less normal to have always the same message when your players have better stats and better average.

I think that the board can’t tell you BAD RESULT when you are doing a good game (your players have better average and better stats) you are not lucky and you are lossing a game away from home in SemiFinals UEFA Cup (lossing 1-0), is that a bad result?

Regards

Vicente

March 08, 2009 00:19

609 posts(s)

Hey Vicente,
I had an e-mail that said good result with 1-0 in our match. Don’t think u should bother to much on it.

March 08, 2009 02:55

56 posts(s)

Hi Vaughn,

Is not just only your game, your match is just an example. I have been all the season with this problem, if I tie (home or away) I have the message, if I lose, I have the message.

I think that I get the message too many times

March 08, 2009 06:19

375 posts(s)

I think your club is overestimated, I have the same problem. This season was rather weak for my club and every loss or tie against weaker team I had such message.

March 08, 2009 09:07

637 posts(s)

The same here. Every time I lose I have the message “Bad result”. My board’s goal was “qualify for CL”. I did it with a 3th place. But when you lose you get the message “Bad Result”, so I suppose I can not lose one game (only against Napoli I can). Why doesn’t the board give me the goal “fight for the title”? Then I can understand these bad result messages if I lose a match.

March 09, 2009 08:13

375 posts(s)

I have

League expectation: Fight for the title

Cup expectation: Reach the final

International expectation: Reach the final

But I managed to finish only 5th this season thanks to 9 wins in a row in last 9 matches. But still, my performance is at 97% because I usually win with more goal difference than lose.

March 09, 2009 11:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The bad result / good result messages are sent based on the difference between the expected result of a match vs. the actual result is 3 or more goals. For instance, if you were expected to win by 2 and loses by 1, bad result. If you were expected to win by 3 and tie, bad result. Now if you were supposed to win by 4 and won by 1, it’s not a bad result. Victories are never bad results ;)

But as it has been said, don’t bother with this message, it’s just to give you an idea of the expectations.
Hope this helps.

Forums General