Forums General

Effect of older players on Team

Subscribe to Effect of older players on Team 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 22, 2009 04:24

651 posts(s)

I am sure i read somewhere about this thing, but i am not able to find that post again.
can anyone help me, how elder players ( above 30 ) can effect the whole team. i am struggling to decide between keeping them or selling them… (in fact already fired some :) :( )

February 22, 2009 04:42

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Elder players will gradually loose skill points (those will be marked in red in your player list, for 1 turn).

Other than that, they have no (different) effect in your team. But in future who knows, maybe an elder captain can be of more help to the team somehow (experience). That would be one more incentive to keep elder players as captains, for example.

cheers

February 22, 2009 06:06

651 posts(s)

and i believe i read somewhere, that having elder player in your team increases the stat of other team players, if that elder player is selected for that match. i don’t know where i read it, but i believe it should be some of gabrielo’s post.

since i am not able to find it, i just feel totally lost.

February 22, 2009 18:36

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Well, I don’t believe that is the case… But it could happen, as sometimes for example Gabriel implement things and forget to tell me or I forget that he told me (or vice versa) :D. I will confirm with him later (he is on vacation).
cheers

February 24, 2009 19:13

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m back!

You’re right Parag, you’ve read it somewhere. There is nothing implemented yet so I didn’t forget to tell you anything this time, Danilo ;)
What I plan to do is, as Parag said, give other players some kind of bonus when elder players are in the field. Not sure how it will work yet, I’ll post something about it when I start implementing.
Cheers!

Forums General