Forums General

Hard to sell players!

Subscribe to Hard to sell players! 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

December 22, 2008 15:05

678 posts(s)

Why do I find it so hard to sell players? I see some insane TL prices here and there. People trying to sell players for 50+ mill who in my opinion aren’t really worth that much.

I currently have 2 attackers for sale in France at Brest (fastticker), 80 shooter and 82 shooter with decent secondaries and I’ve lowered the prices to so far that they are listed for 500k and 570k and nobody seems intrested. Why is it so hard to sell players? Are simply not enough people playing this game or what?

Couldn’t there be an easy way to report that you have a player for sale? Managersim for example had a special forum called “player market” where people were allowed to put in requests or report there players they are selling. Sometimes it’s hard to make your player “stick out” on the transferlist between all those other players?

Is there anything like this possible? I don’t want to resort to sending PM messages to all the teams that might be right for these players, but if that will help I see no other choice but to do so….

December 22, 2008 17:14

387 posts(s)

here’s what you’re looking for: http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/6/topics/623

btw: yes, it got harder to sell players. i guess it has to do with the increased number of excellent young players.

December 22, 2008 20:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

In my opinion it’s hard to sell players cause we have few countries and MAINLY cause everybody is trying to increase their coaching and develop some great players “in-house”. I hope that changes after we implement the new player evolution system.

Cheers!

Forums General