Forums General

IMPORTANT - Player Improvement

Subscribe to IMPORTANT - Player Improvement 38 post(s), 9 voice(s)

December 28, 2008 13:38

387 posts(s)

Loaning will become valuable, that’s good. But as a manager you wanna loan players to adaquate teams and reliable magagers. Therefore the last decision about the team to be loaned to should stay in the hand of the players manager. So this process shouldn’t be totally automatic.

Later, if a recall is reasonable (loaned player doesnt play), there should not be a penalty fee paid. In other cases the fee should be kept.

December 28, 2008 16:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Right, we need more strict rules for loans. There is already an enhancement planned for eliminating the fee if loan conditions are not met or the managers agree on the termination.

December 29, 2008 06:20

637 posts(s)

You can add a new loan condition as there are now for duration and wage. Let the player’s manager adjust the number of official matches the loaned player has to play. When he plays less there will be no fee if there is a recall.
There are 38 league matches in most competitions and some cup matches possible. So let’s say that the maximum number of matches is 30. A player can be injured or suspended.

I also think that the process of choosing the loaning team can’t be fully automatic like Philipp already said.

December 30, 2008 07:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Update: almost done with coding the new rules, no tests have been made so far on my local environment. Maybe I’m done today, maybe next year :)

December 30, 2008 12:10

803 posts(s)

It would be better if the manager could choose the teams he want to loan the player, and reject the others. I’m trying to loan my players to teams with high couching level but every time other team make an offer I have to remove the player from the loan list and put him again…

Regards

December 30, 2008 14:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll add minimum coaching level for loans in the future. After the new improvement system is in place that shouldn’t be a big deal as poor coaching will only cause slower improvement, but if the loaning team uses your player on official matches it may be better than yourself using the player on friendlies if the coaching difference is not that big.

January 02, 2009 12:21

120 posts(s)

Donator

Thank you!!!

The average (mean) age on my team is probably around 20. The median age is 19. That’s just crazy. It should be around 26 or 27. My team, and every team, should have one or two players age 30+ in the starting lineup. I only have 2 players age 30+… and one is on loan, and the other I keep for purely sentimental reasons! My next 2 oldest players are 25. They were my “studs” a few seasons back. Now neither of them plays.

The other 31 players are 22 or less. ALL of my starters are 22 or less… all with 80’s and 90’s skills.

And I’m not nearly the best in Brazil. And many Brazil fast-ticker teams are constructed like mine.

It’s CRAZY in fast-ticker Brazil!!! Totally out of control.

I RARELY look at transfer markets now. Why bother? I don’t often find anything useful there. And if a player is good enough for my team, he is going to cost WAY too much. It’s easy to develop good young players now.

I’m not sure of what to do, or how to do it. But something clearly needs to change. So I’m glad you are making changes!

… next… more countries… and National teams!!!

ps. last year, my team was losing, and I didn’t know why. This year, I’m winning, and I don’t know why! I have almost no “feel” for the matches anymore. Player development feels etched in stone… and the match results feel totally random… and it should be the other way around!

January 02, 2009 17:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It’s done and already applied in the game. Official announcement on the way.

Thanks for all comments and opinions here!

Forums General