Forums General

Passing frequency

Subscribe to Passing frequency 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

November 15, 2008 03:32

241 posts(s)

Hello,

I am wondering how passing frequency affects the way your team play. For instance if you set it to “rare” do your players tend to dribble the ball more often instead of passing?Does it affects the way your whole team plays or just your midfield? What are the advantages of setting to often vs. rare and visa-versa? Can we have some insight on this please.

Thanks in advance

November 15, 2008 09:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You got it right amacb, if you set it to rare your players tend to dribble instead of passing, but it affect all your players, not only midfielders. Wingers (any player on most left or most right positions) have passing frequency set one level below your team, in other words if you set your passing frequency to normal your wingers setting will be rare.

The way I see things, rare passing frequency should be more effective if your players have good dribbling skills or your opponents have poor tackling skills. In the other hand frequent passing could make you reach the opponent goal quicker but there is always a risk your passes are intercepted.

Hope this helps :)

November 16, 2008 04:36

241 posts(s)

In fact majority of my players have good dribbling skill so i am gonna set is to rare and test if my team gets better success with this setting. If not i will complain :p

Thanks for the feedback

Forums General