Forums General

Too many shots

Subscribe to Too many shots 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 28, 2008 15:11

375 posts(s)

I think we need the match engine to become more balanced and decrease the average number of goal shots at least for 50%. I also think that defenders should better steal the ball and a team with great defenders should not allow more than 5-10 shots against it. This season I have very good defense but experience lots of shots on my goal, that’s unrealistic, considering that my defenders have 90+ tackle and 80+ speed and control.

October 28, 2008 17:03

18 posts(s)

In fact, I think the problem is that the long shots are too much accurated and then everybody shoots from a long distance and usually scores. I think that’s the reason we’re having so much goals and 4×4 , 5×5 games. If this long accuracy becomes worse, than maybe people will start using medium and short shooting and the number of shots will decrease.

Another thing that I noticed… It appears that players and heading the ball from long distances, too… and they scores! (My team did that in tha last game in Fast ticker – Zaragoza 3 × 2 R. Huelva). I think this could not happen, as we don’t see players heading from long distances in real life!

October 28, 2008 17:26

375 posts(s)

I checked some replays and found a bad sign, maybe even a bug, at least in replay – attacking players can shoot on goal through defenders. This means defenders can tackle attackers and win the ball…but they cannot prevent the attacker to shoot right after getting the pass. This is a bug. I suggest making it impossible to make a shot on goal without losing any time after getting the ball. This will also have an effect on passing.

Correct me if I am wrong ;)

October 28, 2008 18:00

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Some actions are being taken to change this scenario on the match but we have some interesting suggestions here, I’ll consider them. You’re right Alban, in some situations it is possible for an attacker to receive a pass and shoot even before the defenders have the chance to do something.

Thanks guys!

October 29, 2008 01:51

375 posts(s)

I think if you tune it so that the attackers can’t do those “superhero tricks”, the number of shots will significantly decrease !

Forums General