Forums General

Individual tactics

Subscribe to Individual tactics 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 21, 2008 15:36

375 posts(s)

Hey, we all are still testers, so maybe we can start sharing any game tricks ? ;)

For example, I tried to send LC and RC forward left and right, with medium shooting and normal passes, but…not many header goals.

I mean, it just didn’t work as I thought in real life would.

October 21, 2008 17:48

241 posts(s)

Well they can move just two squares away from their original position. Maybe the developers can add more stuff like central defenders(or any player with good heading skill) going to the penalty box during a corner kick etc…

October 21, 2008 19:33

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Nice idea. We are planning more functionalities in the individual tactics screen, so keep the ideas coming!

cheers

October 21, 2008 20:44

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The corner kick tactic is already in our plans, not sure where it will fit in the formation pages though :D

October 22, 2008 03:12

375 posts(s)

what about making it happen that not only LC, C and RC sides star to be used ? =)

I don’t like that almost all field players chase the ball inside this 3 squares width. I want more complex tactics to be used, I need fast wingers, great crossers, defenders like Roberto Carlos, which can run through the whole field and be a real threat to the opponent’s GK.

October 22, 2008 09:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We have another enhancement regarding the use of wingers, you’d be able to choose if your team should player more on the sides using the wingers, more in the center or mixed.

Forums General