Forums General

High player value

Subscribe to High player value 34 post(s), 8 voice(s)

October 14, 2008 14:22

375 posts(s)

Well, why should the formula be dynamic ? It wont fight the inflation and will not affect wages and merchandise. So I don’t think it is good to take the transfers into consideration. The market is rather free today – clubs with money buy worthy players. And looks like everyone is getting richer and richer all the time, maybe not Cruciuma in FT, lol =)

But expensive players should exist. Ones like Zidane, Figo, Sheva, Vieri. Once you buy one of superstars, you get media attention, merchandise money, full stadiums…

By the way, don’t you think that it should be a bit harder to fill the stadiums ? Mine is always full.

October 14, 2008 14:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The purpose of a dynamic formula is to have an estimated value close to the real market value and use similar ideas for wages, sponsorship and merchandise calculation…but these are a different subject.

In the future we’ll have a star player concept that will give a boost to the player value.

Your stadium is always full cause you have good players and were always in the top of the league table this season :D

October 14, 2008 19:12

241 posts(s)

The main skills are highly underrated in this formula i think. For example i have a 90 passing mid valued at 700k and a 78 passing mid at 4.7M.

Yes the second one has very good secondaries but still doesnt make too much sense that 78 passer is valued 4M more than a 90 passer.

By the way i rotated these players this season to see who will perform better.The played the same position. The player with 90 passing averaged 9.2 in 21 games. The one with 78 averaged 8.2 in 22 games.

Just my 2 cents.

October 14, 2008 22:45

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I kinda feel that too…I’ll review this later so that main skills have more influence on player average skill calculation.

Thanks Amac!

Forums General