Forums General

Suspicious Negotiations

Subscribe to Suspicious Negotiations 31 post(s), 9 voice(s)

September 29, 2008 13:37

58 posts(s)

Hi everybody! It´s very difficult come to the forum and bring out a complaint. But in this case I´m pretty sure it´s about fraud.

Manager of America-RN, Brazil, named Alik Bentley has the following situation:

Attacker Filipe Mata has come from Fátima (Portugal) throug a free transfer negotiation with 3-turn wages of 177,777. The negotiation took place in turn 97, season 13. Fátima was without a manager untill turn 91 of the same season. In this turn, carlos rocha was contracted (turn 91), then set Filipe Mata on free transfer in the same turn. The player was transfered to America-RN in turn 94 (3-turn delay) and carlos rocha was fired for inactivity on turn 136.

I ask an investigation on this case, if it is possible.

Thanks a lot!

Lobba

September 29, 2008 14:08

375 posts(s)

At least not in “sack this cheater” thread ! =)

Too bad you are already pretty sure it’s about fraud. And unfair. I am pretty sure there were other teams negotiating (would I offer 177k otherwise ?).

Is it possible to get gamemasters like in MS with all tools ?

September 29, 2008 14:12

375 posts(s)

Season Turn Value Event
97 3000000 Transfered from Fátima to América-RN

yes, that wasn’t a free transfer negotiation and there were at least 3 other clubs.

September 29, 2008 14:20

58 posts(s)

Ok Alban, you right about the tranfer. He was not free transfered. He was set to the transfer list with the amount of 3.000.000,00 (an attacker 94 shooting).

But Alban, you misunderstood me. I did not say Alik Bentley was negotiating alone. I said that he could have an false account named carlos rocha, and then set the player on the transfer list to get advantage. That´s what got my attention.

Thanks!

Lobba

September 29, 2008 14:23

58 posts(s)

Oh, sorry Alban. I did not realize that actually Alik Bentley is you. So I keep my suspicious and ask further investigation.

Thanks!

Lobba

September 29, 2008 14:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, possible cheat tentative, not necessarily from Alban, cause I’m pretty sure other clubs disputed this player. I remember when someone alerted me this player was being sold. At that time I checked Fatima and the reason could be they needed money, but I agree Fatima’s manager at that time was probably a cheater. We can consider this transfer valid, no reason for invalidating it, even though someone may have tried to cheat by that time.

About the gamemasters, yes we plan to have that, just need to develop the tools ;)

Cheers!

September 29, 2008 14:31

375 posts(s)

That’s ok !

But I would change such accusation into at least “America-RN got an advantage of (possibly) a cheater who transfer listed a good player for a funny price…but in a fair fight against other clubs”

well, I can only say: “not guilty !”

September 29, 2008 15:35

16 posts(s)

But cheaters exist. I remember a day that the manager Hannover 96 placed a good player to sell very cheap and many managers tried to buy, but after he give up the negociation.

Regards!

September 29, 2008 15:46

58 posts(s)

Ok, I agree with Cesário and Alban!

Alban could have intercepted a cheating act from someone! It was a possibility I did not consider when I created the topic. Sorry for this!

But yet we have a cheater to be investigated, Fátima´s pseudo-manager.

September 29, 2008 20:00

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

You guys also keep an eye on him. One of the best ways to sack this kind of cheat is to do exactly what Alban and others did: compete to buy his players.

regards

September 30, 2008 06:57

803 posts(s)

I denounced the transfer when it hapen and also make an offer, a high offer but the manager didn’t came online again. I don’t know who is the cheater but certain is that Fatima will probably never recover from his actions…

Regards

September 30, 2008 08:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Exactly, Filipe was the one who first mentioned this transfer. I think I’ve found the cheater with some more information received via in-game messages, and it’s not Alban ;)

We’ll take some action soon. Thanks for bringing this transfer back into discussion Fabrizio, even though you pointed to the wrong person we’d probably never find this cheater if you haven’t done that.

Cheers!

September 30, 2008 10:55

375 posts(s)

Phew

i have millions of accounts =)

October 06, 2008 14:59

58 posts(s)

I hope you guys find the cheater related to this act soon.

And sorry for the mess.

October 06, 2008 15:09

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ve found a potential cheater and fired him from his team. He says he’s not guilty and we don’t have enough evidence to say he is, but the punishment was given and the reasons explained to him.

November 26, 2008 16:29

16 posts(s)

Well, I think that we have a cheater in Brazil, série A. All the “medallions” players were from free transfer or very low negociation, except one. Very very stranger!!!

Regards!

November 26, 2008 18:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I know who you’re talking about Danilo, but I don’t think he’s a cheater. In my opinion he’s just applying his own strategy to build the squad, and it’s working so far. Thanks for bringing it up anyway, we must keep our eyes open ;)

Cheers!

November 26, 2008 20:12

53 posts(s)

Hy Cesario,

I know whos’s my brother talking about too.
I’m tired coming here only to put my finger in someone that has suspicious acts. This happens first with Cruzeiros manager and after I saw he’s is a good guy and what happend was some bugs in his team. After, Alban, (or Alik, I don’t know) that have not only my acusation, other players has too. I’m not convinced that his acts are legal ones… But I’m not the truthowner, who knows.
But this actions about this guy, especially in 13º season isn’t suspicious acts. It IS a cheat act! Who can believe that he find all that players from free transfers and me or others players in this game didn’t find too? Only him. And despites what happens to Alban, this great players doesn’t have big wages to prove that he won in a fair competition with other managers.
But ok, this is your game, you command who you exclude or not. We can only continue to play (or the high way!) For me, theres no other possible prove bigger than this.
Not only complaining, despite this cheaters problems, this new upgrade make this game more fun! Congratulations. I can tell you that if weren’t this cheaters, I’d pay for playing it when it became comercial!

Thanks
Stramazi

November 26, 2008 20:24

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hey Guys,
Thanks for your help, but we need strong evidence to punish somebody. To have a good team coming from free transfer is not strong enough.
cheers!

November 26, 2008 21:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

What I believe happened is that he hired some not so good players from free transfer and developed them with a very good coaching department, not that he spotted good players. I believe that because if the players were already good when they were hired they wouldn’t accept such low wages. Anyway, we’ll do what we can to make sure no cheating is going on. Soon we’ll have more automated tools to help us with admin stuff.

Talking about good stuff, thanks for the praise, we have a new screen coming soon :D

November 26, 2008 23:03

53 posts(s)

Ok you’re right about raising the atributes from a high level coaching department, this is a good tatic but isn’t strange that managers from this players boughts are inatives? I believe he cant buy it all with high atributs but he can bought players that have a bright future from fake managers.

Sorry, isn’t my inttention to accuset every manager, but I attempt to teams that have suddenly growned up performances. I took Criciuma since 7th season and I know how difficult is to grown up a little team.
I’m anxious for this new automated tools.
Thanks!

November 26, 2008 23:34

241 posts(s)

Well, i myself built almost my entire team from free transfers. There is no way that you can tell the players potential before you sign them. But you can always make an educated guess by looking at their age,division, games played and all round skills etc. Its actually a combination of luck and patience. Players really take long time to develop and i realize that most people give up on their youth players easily. There is no pattern for player development. I have a player that had 84 shooting at the age of 20. Suddenly in one tick he went to 88 shooting and the next time he developed he reached 91 shooting. And by the way not all promising players are free transfered. I bought a 18 year-old 77 shooting attacker from Italian TL for 390k. Right now he has 95 shooting with all other skills over 80 including tackling and passing.

So i suggest instead of wasting your time here browse the transfer market and maybe you ll find the next hidden gem.

November 27, 2008 15:20

24 posts(s)

Donator

I agree entirely with Amac, really. I once bought one midfielder from a 2nd division team in England, for about 200k. During that season, his passing reached 80 and I actually thought he had reached his ceiling, because he didn’t improve for some time, so I was about to sell him. The turn after I put him on sale… the SOB started improving dramatically. I even had almost reached an agreement with one manager to sell him, before he reached 85 passing! He was gonna sell for about 4 million, then.

He’s now a 94 passing midfielder, though not very complete.

I also sold my two best strikers last season (combined for around 80 goals), and now have a trident with 3 players that improved from below 75 shooting (one is 90, the other 88 and the other 87), all below 20 and still improving. The best of them, was a total shot in the dark, he was a below average teenager which improved steadily but never spectacularly.

On the other hand, I also tried developing a promising french striker, which was well-rounded except in his most important skill: shooting. He never improved beyond 72 there, even though he was fast, a great header, good dribbler, etc. I also recently quit on what I thought was a promising Brazilian defender. At age 19 he stopped developing, and had probably reached his peak. (I’ll monitor him and acknowledge I’m wrong… if I am, down the line).

It’s a matter of luck and looking at tendencies, really. Sometimes players we think would improve get stuck, sometimes players we didn’t expect turn out great. But it’s just a master of choosing well, first, and having a whole lotta luck, second.

November 27, 2008 17:05

375 posts(s)

I have 58 htm pages since seasen 11. Can shw anything.

Darren Barnwell M R 20 55 74 98 80 91 96 86 80 69 17 $9,097 $79,214,765

3 years back -

Darren Barnwell M R 17 35 60 73 58 69 71 67 69 98 $2,323 $293,841

I have staf depts

November 27, 2008 17:25

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

That is one thing I find really fun about this development model. I don’t think we want to lose that on rubysoccer. Does anyone disagree?

November 27, 2008 18:21

375 posts(s)

I llike it !!! =))

November 27, 2008 18:29

53 posts(s)

I Can only speach from my team, since coaching department arrived, I put it in level 9, and till now, only 1 player (my main goalkeeper) have grown like this.
Only in this season i have to downsize this department to make some money.
Amacb, what about most of managers in 13th season that has negotiate with you, are inative now?

But like Amacb says, I’ll stop wasting my time. I’ll stop complaining and coming here to acuse anyone. Will just play the game the way it is. Even if some one send me a private message saying “Hy Stramazi, I’m a cheater”…

November 27, 2008 19:56

241 posts(s)

I ll give you another suggestion. You can go to the players history page to see the exact time of the buy then you can check the team history page to see if the team he was bought from was controlled by a human manager or not by the time of purchase. You dont need to be a GM to be able to see this. Then maybe next time you wont accuse people playing the game fairly without any facts. For your information so far i bought just two players from Human managers one i paid 18m the other 35m none at the season you mentioned.

Cheers

November 27, 2008 20:22

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

If you guys suspect someone is cheating, your concern will always be welcome. But if you are not certain, the best option is to send us an email.
cheers

November 27, 2008 23:05

53 posts(s)

Amacb, I don’t mind anymore about it.

Forums General