Forums General

0 defence

Subscribe to 0 defence 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

September 25, 2008 12:15

18 posts(s)

There’s another thing that has to be considered when the game’s logic is ready: some managers are playing without players in their defence. As a example we can mention Cruzeiro, in Medium ticker and Botafogo, Vasco and Atlético MG in Fast ticker. The worst thing is: it works! Atletico MG won Brazilian’s cup playing in that way.

Besides, usually the 0-7-3 or 0-6-4 that are used has defenders playing the the middle and what happens is that the opponent stays offside like 25 or 30 times during the entire game.

There has to be a punishment for it, as it doesn’t happen in real life…

September 25, 2008 14:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

There will be, Rodrigo, these formations are really annoying and completely unrealistic :)

Cheers!

September 26, 2008 08:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

As I mentioned in another topic I have changed the offside perception for players, now they have more chance to realize a teammate is offside before trying to pass the ball to him. Also, an attacker who is offside has more chance to realize it and move back. The number of offside decreased to a more realistic level on my tests. Even though for wicked formations like 0-5-5 and 0-6-4 the number is a little bit higher it has dropped around 40%. Let’s see how it goes.

Cheers!

Forums General