Forums General

Staff Departments - help

Subscribe to Staff Departments - help 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

August 29, 2008 21:21

1 posts(s)

Hi guys,

I join to the game yesterday and I am see that exist many likeness with the soccersim,… congratulations for the work!

I liked to know it exists some information about the rules of the game.

And in the last ticks I have some problems with the “Staff Departments”, I have spent a lot of money with the “Downgrade Payback” and “Upgrade Cost”. I don’t understand how it works. There is someone that can explain me how it works.

Regards

August 30, 2008 09:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

In English: Staff Departments
Em Português: Comissão Técnica

Let us know if you feel the information there is incomplete so we can improve it.

September 02, 2008 18:58

241 posts(s)

Hi Gabriel,

In an other topic you have mentioned something about coaches also effecting the players reaching their potential. Here is the direct quote".. Remember that the player may not reach his maximum potential if you don’t have a good coaching department. A level 4 department for instance should be enough to unlock half this potential."

So if a team doesnt have lvl 10 coaching department there is no way that a youth can reach his peak no matter how many games he plays?

Thanks in advance

September 02, 2008 22:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It is possible, but in the average they won’t. A player will have a total of 140 points to improve in the average, 20 per skill, so he needs to improve 3.6 points every time his skills increase to earn all 140 points after his possible 39 improvements. Of course some players will have less than 140 points to improve or you can be lucky to have a player always improving a high number of skills at once even without a level 10 department. In such cases you will be able to reach the player peak. Was that clear enough? :)

Cheers!

September 03, 2008 05:35

387 posts(s)

does every player has 39 times an improvement or are some predicted to have less?

September 03, 2008 08:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It is not predicted, but if a player has less skill points to improve it’s possible that he reaches his maximum before the 39 improvements. If a player has 100 skill points to improve and increase 3 points every time he will need only 34 improvements to reach his maximum.

Forums General