Forums General

Board expectations

Subscribe to Board expectations 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

July 13, 2008 10:49

4 posts(s)

To ask a team that recently arrived to the first league to qualify for champions league is a litte, to say te least, surreal. Since the board can fire a manager, there is some way to change or calibrate these expectations?

thanks.

July 13, 2008 12:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

If they told you that it means you’ve got a pretty decent squad or your opponents are not that strong. They won’t fire you if you don’t qualify for Champions League, they will fire you if you consistently have unexpected bad results, and you’ll be warned if your situation is critical.

The expectations surely need some calibration and we will do that. For now don’t worry, you should be ok ;-)

Cheers!

August 02, 2008 11:48

11 posts(s)

Hi,

I’m a new manager and i have a little question. My brother and I are both playing Rubysoccer. We have the same board expectation (Promotion). My brother is the manager of Hamburger SV and i’m the manager of Werder Bremen. My brother was gone up on the last match of the season while I was already champion. Under “your preformance” is typed the text: Your doin’ OK (My brothers team) and Not Bad is typed (my team).

My question is how come?

August 02, 2008 20:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

First of all Not Bad is better than You’re doing OK :-)

I know, we need to change these sentences by numbers to give an exact idea of the board opinion. Anyway, this opinion is directly linked to your results, not to the expectations. Of course the logic to define the expectation and the one that changes the manager rating are similar, that’s why most times exceeding the expectations will guarantee you a better board opinion while failing to achive the expectations will give you a bad opinion. Hope this helps.

Cheers!

August 03, 2008 11:05

11 posts(s)

Thank you very much Gabriel!

Forums General