Forums General

shooting midfielder/ defenders

Subscribe to shooting midfielder/ defenders 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

June 15, 2008 12:10

637 posts(s)

Now the end of the season in fastticker is almost there I have looked to the number of goals made by midfielders (and defenders). It’s very low. All the goals are made by attackers, so if your attacker has a bad season or even a bad period you can lose many points in the ranking.
In real life midfielders (and defenders) also score goals and this isn’t so in the game. I think the chance that midfielders score in a match must be higher. The midfielder must have a reasonable shooting skill of course. Otherwise the secondary shooting skill of e.g. 75 of an defender/midfielder is worthless.

Cheers

June 15, 2008 14:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree with you thorpedo and the reason for that is probably cause they don’t shoot very often. I think some changes when a foul or corner kick will be taken might help with that. In real life midfielders and defenders go to attack when a corner or foul will be taken and in our engine it’s very rare. Of course there are other ways to improve that and we’ll work on them, this is just an initial approach :-)

Cheers!

Forums General