Forums General

About friendlys

Subscribe to About friendlys 9 post(s), 6 voice(s)

January 30, 2008 14:45

123 posts(s)

It,s possible in a nearly future the teams have coaches?
Tired to play friendlys (not to many now, and dont want) to develop the players
Txs

January 30, 2008 16:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hard to tell how soon that will happen, but coaches will definitely be added. As always, it all depends on how much free time we have and what are the worst problems going on in the game.

Cheers!

January 30, 2008 18:33

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

hey, friendlies are supposed to be fun! :)

April 03, 2008 05:32

637 posts(s)

It’s the second time that I have planned friendlies with a team and the manager left the team are get fired.
Nothing wrong with this but the next tick the new computer team cancelled the friendlies.

This time it’s Gimnasia Jujuy of Argentina in Medium ticker that cancelled the friendlies. Why do CPU teams cancel the friendlies as soon as they become a CPU teams?

Only because you can play friendlies against CPU teams? Are is this a bug.

April 03, 2008 08:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The CPU teams cancel friendlies cause they don’t know how to deal with it yet. I mean, they use their first squad on friendlies instead of lining up their weakest players to make them evolve. We’ll fix that in the future so that CPU teams can accept or even invite other teams for friendlies in order to improve their squads.

Cheers!

September 23, 2008 16:05

130 posts(s)

I’ll dig this one up instead of opening a new one, even though it should be in suggestions instead of general.

We are now able to choose a formation when accepting friendlies. Can you make it so we can choose it while proposing? :)

Cheers,
Ricardo

September 23, 2008 21:38

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sure, shouldn’t be that hard, Ricardo. I’ll add an enhancement for that.

Cheers!

September 26, 2008 11:19

803 posts(s)

I think there shoud be other way to improve players than friendlys , we don’t see teams in real life with 2 friendlys at the midle of each official match. Also some times it takes a lot of time to find some one to squedule friendlys and to have 1 or 2 more formations…

I know it may not be easy to change that, but it would be more realistic with coaches or ho knows a sub-19 team…

Best regards

September 26, 2008 14:24

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, I was planning to change players evolution in the future so that friendlies would help until a certain level, after that only official matches would improve the player. Also he would improve a little without playing, as if he was training. Basically we’d have 3 sources of improvement: friendlies, official matches and training. This would possibly reduce the number of friendlies. Of course I haven’t thought of the details, but it’s something worth discussing in the future.

The sub-19 team sounds interesting, we just need to be careful to avoid adding too much unnecessary complexity if we develop this idea.

Cheers!

Forums General