Forums General

I don´t know how could it happen

Subscribe to I don´t know how could it happen 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 30, 2008 00:09

16 posts(s)

Hi, I only want to know how my team could kick 89 (eigthy nine) times and the other team only kick 3 (three) times and the game finish drew for 1×1??????

Regards,

Danilo

January 30, 2008 01:07

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

well, that is the problem with the odds: the 1% can happen! :) also, a lot of factors can contribute for things like that. anyway, we are planning major improvements on the match simulation. we hope to get this done as soon as possible, but there are millions of things to add and we are only 2 devs :(. Hope you guys keep helping us with ideas and feedback!

cheers!

January 30, 2008 01:42

123 posts(s)

Yes, i dont know if help, but its happen that many times, too much times lately, many keepers are getting rating 10

February 06, 2008 00:48

18 posts(s)

Yes it happens, but not so often as stated here, needs a fix, but nothing extraordinary, take a look at the “war” in the English Premier League.

I already took the cup, but the league is being awesome. Depends how one can play the game, in here we have 3 managers playing at the top of their game, taka a look at Bolton, they don´t have at 1st sight the squad to challenge for the top, but they are there, actually, they have beaten me, I have beaten Reading, Reading beated them, it´s insane.

The game engine needs a few “tweaks”, no doubt, like 83-0 results, but the super goalie is not the most important, I would vote for 1st change, the away/home factor, that would be very important, it´s inexistent at the moment.

Regards.

P.S- Para os empreendedores do país irmão, eu vou fazer a doação assim que possivel, tem sido impossivel.
Clicko nos anuncios todos, hehe.

Força nisso.

February 06, 2008 02:21

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I am sure you will have a good surprise very soon. Also, we have fixed a very important bug recently, which we think will really improve the match stats.

cheers!

Forums General