Forums General

Unable to connect

Subscribe to Unable to connect 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 18, 2008 06:40

20 posts(s)

Hi guys

I don’t know if anyone else have had the same problem, but I want to complain because I haven’t been able to connect to rubysoccer for two days (I guess that it was due to the new server) The problem is that I have played two league games with my “B” squad (and obviously I have lost both).

I’m sure you’ll agree that it isn’t fair and that something must be done.

Cheers

January 18, 2008 08:44

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m sorry Torres but there is nothing we can really do at this point. You’re probably not the only one who was not able to connecto to rubysoccer, for a certain period it was reachable only using the ip addres, the regular address (www.rubysoccer.com) was unavailable. Reschedule all the matches for those who are in the same situation as yours would be a great time consuming task as we don’t have nothing to do that “automatically”. I hope everybody who had this problem can understand our side.

Cheers.

January 18, 2008 09:16

47 posts(s)

Hi Gabriel ,

I don’t know where to put that so I write it here.
About the new server, I think that it is worse than before. All pages are very slow and I got many errors.
In fact I must try again the same page every 5 mn sometimes more often…
Little thing more : the links in the messages of the mail box are not working anymore and are puting me out of the game
Cheers
Fran

January 18, 2008 09:46

20 posts(s)

I know that this is a free game and that you are trying your best Gabriel, but this kind of problems are ruining the fun of the game. I hope that at the end of the season I won’t miss this 6!! points.

Cheers

January 18, 2008 09:59

803 posts(s)

The game is on development so I think we must accept this kind of situation. We must understand they are making this changes for the best of the game Torres.

Anyway, we also have the option to program the squad for all maches in the season…That would prevent this situation.

Cheers

January 18, 2008 10:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

About the links on messages, they should be working if you are accessing the game using www.rubysoccer.com

Let’s see how this server works out, we still have the option to go back to the old one.

Cheers.

Forums General