Forums General

Arranged transfers

Subscribe to Arranged transfers 11 post(s), 5 voice(s)

January 11, 2008 10:16

42 posts(s)

Donator

Just a question…arranged transfers for incredible low prices are allowed…?

January 11, 2008 10:32

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No…guess I know the next improvement I’ll be working on…

I’ll implement the 3 turns rule for transfers. The player will reply to proposals only 3 turns after being transfer listed or 3 turns since the last change to the transfer price. That way we prevent last minute arrangements.

Cheers.

January 11, 2008 11:31

42 posts(s)

Donator

But at the moment it’s “legal”?
I ask this because I witnessed one and I think that’s really not fair…

January 11, 2008 12:52

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Not legal, I mean, we simply have no ways to prevent that with the current logic and not enough history data to analyze and punish the people involved. I agree it is not fair, but how would it be proved? It is our fault, I know, but that will come to an end soon, I promise :-)

Cheers!

January 11, 2008 15:49

42 posts(s)

Donator

Just for the record…

FastTicker Dimension:
Player Xavier Obregon valued over $2M (Tackling = 89) transferred from Real Sporting de Gijón to Independiente for $237,826.
After the transfer manager Alex Foutoura resigns from Real Sporting de Gijón and if we look to his history we can see a pattern…he doesn’t stay long in one club…
The manager “buying” the player is Alessandro Figueira and he is the “winner” here…

Also playing in Independiente is Julio Silveira Martins, a keeper with 93 of Keeping, and guess from what club he came…? Real Sporting de Gijón!!! With an outstanding value of $448,135!!!

And there are more players like this in Independiente…

Isn’t this cheating? Besides Alex Foutoura there is an Alex Touluca also “working” for Mr. Alessandro Figueira. And maybe more…

January 11, 2008 17:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks Henrique, we’ll investigate and discuss possible punishments. By the way, this shouldn’t happen again that easily, I’ve just added the rule I mentioned above.

Cheers!

January 11, 2008 17:50

42 posts(s)

Donator

Ah! That’s good news! One more thing to keep the game “clean”. :)

Many thanks for your continued great work!

January 11, 2008 17:54

387 posts(s)

great, guys! i made a thread for further improvements on this topic in “Suggestions”: http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/3/topics/460

January 11, 2008 23:00

123 posts(s)

Seems that it,s very clear that was cheating
If a least he bought the players for a fair price, would be cheating, but not so obvious
In this way not fair for the other teams (mangers)
Strong squad and big bank account
This need to be punished
At least, reversing the transfers, its the minimum required
My opinion

January 12, 2008 08:34

40 posts(s)

You can fire the players that were bought ilegally and forbid the manager to buy players for 72 turns.

January 13, 2008 05:14

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We don’t have a good mechanism to forbid the manager from buying players. What we can do is reverse the transfers or fire the players as you guys suggested. We’ll see, the problem here is that our game allowed that, so even though it is not a good practice it was considered “legal” by the game logic. Unfotunately we may have to live with that. The good thing is that won’t happen again after the new rules have been implemented and there is more to come regarding managers changing teams in a short period.

Cheers!

Forums General