Forums General

Negotiation Cancelled.

Subscribe to Negotiation Cancelled. 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 08, 2008 12:14

13 posts(s)

Donator

FastTicker – Season 3, Turn 44 / 144

Negotiation cancelled Assistant 43

“From: Assistant
Subject: Negotiation cancelled

Our negotiations with Juan Gallipoli were cancelled. The player has been removed from the transfer list."

Well, if the player was removed from the Transfer List, how come the player gets transfered during the same turn?

We are now in turn 44 wich hasn’t reached it’s end. So, during turn 43 the player was removed from the Transfer List by Napoli’s manager and then, miraculously, gets transferred to Sporting.

I’m suuuure, this was just an “innocent mistake”…

January 08, 2008 14:30

223 posts(s)

ahaha antonio, at least he was transfered for sporting!!!!

think about it, sporting does need new players!

cheers

January 08, 2008 14:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The player was removed and then put back in the transfer list. Looks like an arranged transfer. I apologize if that’s not the case. Anyway, this won’t be a problem anymore when the transfers negotiations last at least 3 turns as we’ve made with loans.

I’m sorry that happened to you :-(

Cheers.

January 08, 2008 20:25

13 posts(s)

Donator

@Alexandre:

Yeah at Sporting we need players, but good ones… And we also could use a new coach. One who isn’t so stuburn and uses a god soccer tactic like 442, 433 or a simple 4132. Or coach loves the 112 tactic way too much… (for those who doesn’t know and may miss the Ironic Mode here, 112 its the emergency phone number in Europe)

Sorry for the OT :)

@Gabriel:

A 3 turn negotiation may help to prevent these cases. At least one doesn’t get cought with the trousers on his ands… :)

In the rules department, a manager should have a valid reason to drop a bid. For example, the selling manager doesn’t want this player to be purchased by a direct opponent in his division, or in his contry or in Champions league, is in his right to do so. It should also exist a confirmation button to prevent “accidental bid drops” or “Transfer List acidental removals”… ;)

Cheers

January 13, 2008 12:33

37 posts(s)

I came across this topic only today, but I have to say that the same thing happened to me, when I was trying to buy 3 players from Borussia Dortmund. So I checked Borussia’s page and… surprise:

48 Alex Touluca Manager Resigned.
44 Alex Touluca Manager Contracted.

The biography of this nomade coach:

Season Turn Team Event
62 Roma Manager Contracted.
61 Le Mans Manager Resigned.
55 Le Mans Manager Contracted.
54 Sunderland Manager Resigned.
49 Sunderland Manager Contracted.
48 Borussia Dortmund Manager Resigned.
44 Borussia Dortmund Manager Contracted.

…and his twin, Alex Foutura:

Season Turn Team Event
62 Banfield Manager Contracted.
61 Real Sporting de Gijón Manager Resigned.
55 Real Sporting de Gijón Manager Contracted.
54 Athletic Bilbao Manager Resigned.
49 Athletic Bilbao Manager Contracted.
48 Auxerre Manager Resigned.
44 Auxerre Manager Contracted.

Just to make sure everybody is aware. Cheers!

Forums General