Forums General

Good rule

Subscribe to Good rule 28 post(s), 11 voice(s)

December 07, 2007 01:05

22 posts(s)

Donator

“After hiring a new player you must keep him half season (72 turns) before being able to transfer list him”

Thanks a lot for this rule
Now it certainly will be possible for everybody to buy 1 good player in free market
Good luck now to Academica and Liverpool in Fast Ticker with their hign wage ….

Is there a rule about bankrupt ???

December 07, 2007 04:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Not yet, but there will be.

December 07, 2007 06:45

7 posts(s)

I think it is a good rule, but it should obviously only work for players that were bought since you announced the change, not the ones we bought before…

December 07, 2007 07:44

58 posts(s)

It should be nice if the admins set this rule to work right now with all the players, including players bought before the rule.

There are so many cow traders in Fast Ticker, it would be nice see them being punished in some way!

December 07, 2007 09:17

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It is working for all players, including those bought before the rule. If someone bought a player before the rule thinking about selling him just a few turns later I don’t see why the rule shouldn’t affect this player. Some other, including myself, have bought some players and regreted or found better ones a few turns later. Unfortunately we’ll also have to wait for the 72 turns before selling them.

Cheers.

December 07, 2007 09:31

58 posts(s)

Pleased to read that!!!

Thanks!

December 07, 2007 09:32

53 posts(s)

Nice! So than expeculations and exorbitall wages will stop!
Better to negociate with who want to play better, not only making money.

Cheers

December 07, 2007 14:22

22 posts(s)

Donator

Is there a maximum number of players per team too ?

December 07, 2007 15:45

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Not yet, but there will be.

December 07, 2007 19:48

39 posts(s)

Donator

excellent rules! this brings responsability to the trading actions of all managers. I hope the “bankrupt” and “maximum number of players” comes in soon.

December 07, 2007 21:22

123 posts(s)

I think that the maximum number of players would be 30, not counting the youth players
This, because in real life is almost the same
Well, big/top teams have more, but loaned to other teams
Top real teams, that are playing for all the competitions have about 25/28 players, because the cards, injuries, tactics, and so one,,,
When have 30 players, if want to sign a youth, must free transfer one from the squad first.
My opinion

December 08, 2007 03:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, I was not planning to allow more than 30 players, could be less also. But I think 30 would be a good start, excluding youths as you said. And I agree that if you can only sign a youth if you haven’t reached the limit.

December 08, 2007 06:38

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Done, limit of 30 non youth players per team.

December 08, 2007 07:22

130 posts(s)

RS keeps getting better and better! Thanks!! :)

December 08, 2007 08:24

58 posts(s)

Nice improvement! Congrats!

December 08, 2007 15:14

3 posts(s)

Question: giving contrats to youth players, when they ask, will be possible if the team is over 30 players?

I agree with this new rule, even if it’s not very nice for me, but I think it would be fair to exclude contrating our youth players from that rule (the ones we had before the rule, obviously).

December 08, 2007 17:06

42 posts(s)

Donator

Renaud MURAT, in behalf of the Liverpool management thank you very much for the “good luck” wishes!
But you don’t need to worry, let me manage Liverpool, despite the constant change of rules, and you manage your Marseille.

Best regards!

(I really miss the ‘Newspaper’ in Manager Sim…)

December 08, 2007 17:09

42 posts(s)

Donator

Ah, and by the way, nice improvement! Now the game is closer to reality!

December 09, 2007 06:46

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Amaral: no, the same restriction applies to youth players, you can’t have more than 30 players in any situation.
Henrique: we’ll have the newspaper in the future
Renaud and Henrique: behave guys, it’s just a game :-)

December 09, 2007 08:30

22 posts(s)

Donator

I’m agree Gabriel, it’s just game
I have just said what I thought and no replied after
I manage my Marseille with 2 news free and good players directly arrived from Liverpool
Let’s play and discuss about better improvement and have fun

December 09, 2007 12:51

42 posts(s)

Donator

I only spoke exactly because this is just a game… somebody mentioned Liverpool and I had to defend it!
I think this is typical conversation of managers to the press (that’s why I mentioned the ‘Newspaper’) :)

December 09, 2007 13:04

42 posts(s)

Donator

But I think there is a bug…not sure, but…

For example: if have 29 players and I make an offer to one player then I can’t make an offer to another player, but… if with 29 players I enter the ‘Contract Offer’ screen of one player but I don’t click the ‘Offer contract’ button then I can open more ‘Contract Offer’ screens for other players and then finally I press the ‘Offer contract’ button for each player and multiple negotiations would be active but they shouldn’t because only one was permitted…

December 09, 2007 13:35

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I was wondering if I had covered those…that answers my question, thanks Henrique.

December 09, 2007 16:09

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Fixed.

December 09, 2007 17:52

85 posts(s)

Donator

In another topic I suggested:
I’d say a manager that enters in negative result should be sacked after 18 turns (6 league games) negative or if the result goes under -500.000$, this way there’s an opportunity to recover (sometimes the season calendar isn’t fair, that’s my reason to allow entering the negative result) and a STOP sign to crazy wages…
I hope not to get instantly sacked, let me example, I left the game for a few days (about 5), during the end/begin of season, no frindlies in new season, no games, my first cup game was made away by the default team (my B team, with a lucky win), I had around 1.5 millions and I thought it would be enough but I’m -200.000 which can be recovered easy… This would be enough for a sack with a very restrictive rule… And friendlies would have been enough to keep positive…

December 09, 2007 18:26

85 posts(s)

Donator

And let me support the 30+6 decision… My choice too… The ideal squad size to play 1 game per turn… Less would be difficult…

December 18, 2007 04:18

3 posts(s)

30 + 6 would also be my choice. 30 + 6, at least one more season. The limit of 30 players is messing the game. No one buys or sells.

I think it would be fair to make this change (that i agree!) step by step.

December 18, 2007 06:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The limit is already 30 + 6 Amaral, 30 regular players + 6 youths :-)

Cheers.

Forums General