Forums General

Fast ticker, transfers

Subscribe to Fast ticker, transfers 9 post(s), 4 voice(s)

December 03, 2007 06:59

637 posts(s)

I’m searching a goalkeeper with GK around 80. (Probably everybody is doing this) but if you have such a goalkeeper and you want to sell him send me a message.
I will give you a lot of money for him. :-)

Cheers

December 03, 2007 14:53

53 posts(s)

Hy, I just have a 75 GK selling on Brazil trasnfer list, if you dont’t find a 80 Gk, I’ll have a pleasure to negociate with u!
Regards
Stramazi

December 03, 2007 15:04

53 posts(s)

Still using this topic, please developer, can you tell me what happened with a negotiations between me and a player called “Manuel de Jesus” that was been selling by 6.000.000 and his wage was something around $ 52.000, I offered him $ 20.0000 for 3 seasons and he denied opting for Académica (Portugal) that has offered 16.900 (3 seasons too)???

Thank and best regards
Stramazi

December 04, 2007 04:14

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

If the values are correct Stramazi it must be a bug. In the game, a player won’t choose a lower wage when both offers have the same length (3 seasons in your case). We need to store the transfer history in order to easily investigate this kind of problem.

I’m sorry for what have happened, I’ll review this logic anyway.

Cheers.

December 04, 2007 06:49

53 posts(s)

Thanks Gabriel, please, take a look at the history and you’ll be sure of what I said.
If its a bug, this player will continue with this manager?

Cheers!

December 04, 2007 07:39

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We don’t have history yet, so things will stay as they are for now. Sorry :-(

Cheers.

December 04, 2007 12:47

53 posts(s)

You Should at least go back this transfer if this bug is detected.
I saw some others situations that even for the managers mistakes they request and you went back his mistakes!
But, anyway, your the developers, this is a Beta game, a free game and I have to be quite if I want to continue playing this! And I certain think you’re working hard to exterminate this situations!
It’s hard to loose a player with this caracterists due to a bug.

Thanks
Best Regards
Stramazi

December 04, 2007 16:53

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

We would fix this situation Stramazi, if we had history for that. Without history, there is no way for us to properly analyze what happened. Sorry again. But it is like you said: we will work prevent this and other bugs from happening in future.

cheers

December 04, 2007 17:29

53 posts(s)

Ok Danilo, thank you!

Forums General