Forums General

Away and Home matches

Subscribe to Away and Home matches 9 post(s), 4 voice(s)

November 20, 2007 17:12

19 posts(s)

I’ll play only 4 games at my home ground in the first half of the season (Sport – Fast Ticker). I don’t know if I can call this a bug, but it is certainlly sth to be fixed…

November 21, 2007 03:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We have that on our list, need to find a good way to balance home and away matches.

Cheers.

April 06, 2008 06:40

637 posts(s)

Do you already find a good formula for the balance between home and away matches? Cause I have to play 12 of the 19 matches in the first half of the season at my home ground. The same of course in the second half with the away matches.

I don’t expect every time after a home match an away match but now I have in 12 matches only one away game in the first half. In the second half I have 8 away matches in a row.

Can you find a way to balance this a bit more.

Cheers

April 06, 2008 10:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m sorry to hear that thorpedo :-(

When I first designed the league matches generation I remeber having read something about how to balance league matches between home and away…I’ll have to do some research to find that again.

Cheers!

April 06, 2008 11:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Easier than I though, FastTicker should already have balanced home and away league matches on next season.

Cheers!

May 02, 2008 06:33

20 posts(s)

Hi!

I remember I read somewhere that for the moment there wasn’t any difference for playing home or away.

Is it still the same?

Cheers!

May 02, 2008 09:24

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No Torres, now the team playing at home receive a bonus.

Cheers!

May 02, 2008 10:04

20 posts(s)

What kind of bonus Gabriel? Because I haven’t won any away game so far. Maybe the bonus is too big… I think not being able to win any away game is a bit unrealistic.

Cheers

May 02, 2008 11:01

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

+3 for all home team players’ attributes. We’ve made some tests before adding it to the game and away teams were able to win. Also it has been applied for a while now, season 7 on FastTicker was entirely played with this bonus and there were lots of away victories. We’ll keep an eye on it anyway, just to make sure the results are not unrealistic as you mentioned :-)

Better luck on your next away matches ;-)

Cheers!

Forums General