Forums General

Player Ratings

Subscribe to Player Ratings 4 post(s), 2 voice(s)

November 14, 2007 16:17

39 posts(s)

Donator

Have the players ratings been changed so that all leagues are similar in player quality? I had a quick look around and it seems like there aren’t a lot of top quality players. In other words- will each league start off on the same level, or do some leagues still have an advantage over others? In beta1 England now my highest player is a 84 midfielder. Before reset I had a 99 forward in Brazil.
What is the highest ranked player you have?

November 14, 2007 17:13

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Countries are not all the same but the difference between them and the top player’s quality has decreased. The order of quality is the same as the country ranking you can see in the game. Regarding different continents, well, the first south american equals the first european, the second south american equals the fourth european. The country base values for each skill will be dynamic and based on country performance on international competitions over time so you may end up with a country who generates good defenders and poor strikers, or fast players but poor midfielders, and so on (or a country that is great on everything or poor on everything), but the distance between the best and the worse country won’t be more than what we have in the startup (at least that’s the plan).

A little bit confusing but I hope to have clarified things :-)

November 15, 2007 01:05

39 posts(s)

Donator

Thanks Gabriel – it all looks great with new countries and competitions. So, will there still be players rating high 90’s in the game? Are there any now, or will they develop through youth?

November 15, 2007 02:58

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m not sure if there is any player with such high rating on this start, but if not there are probably a few (not as much as we had in Beta 1 and Beta 2) that will evolve to these high ratings. All generated players have some potential to evolve (of course non youth players have less potential and will evolve slower).

Cheers.

Forums General