Forums General

Will the new Dimensions be reset?

Subscribe to Will the new Dimensions be reset? 10 post(s), 8 voice(s)

November 14, 2007 10:28

50 posts(s)

Hi,

I want to ask ‘Will the new dimensions be ever deleted or reset?’

If yes will we lose our teams again?

I managed to scoop the Barcelona job so you can understand im very very happy. I got very attached to my team Internacional on beta 1 and even used an internet cafe while on holiday a few weeks back to check on my team, I was very upset when I logged in today to find it had all been deleted, but I did know it would come eventually on the Beta games.

If you guys know the new games will be reset and we will lose our jobs can you maybe put something in place that lets us keep the teams we are managing? I have asked this question before I think.

Lee.

November 14, 2007 10:57

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

well, we are not planning to reset it again so soon…. :) but it will eventually happen. until that, we can discuss the best approuch here. sorry for internacional Lee, we will see what we can do next time.

cheers

November 14, 2007 11:45

58 posts(s)

That´s right… and I am really sad too because I lost Palmeiras with any previous notice… That hurts, man! T__T

Seriously now, we all were expecting that happen, but we lost the very end of Beta 2 server. It was a pitty. I think the server could be reseted preserving managers in their clubs.

November 14, 2007 12:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

If we ever do that again we’ll consider the ideia of preserving managers in their clubs, even though the players and divisions won’t be preserved probably.

Cheers.

November 14, 2007 12:35

50 posts(s)

I would have been much happier if it was reset and I kept my club but all my players had gone etc. Rather than lose everything.

I hope it can work in the future.

November 14, 2007 14:02

1 posts(s)

i have lots my team but i we have to to look for a new team . The new way for the game we have to get on top of it it was to go ok

November 14, 2007 15:25

223 posts(s)

my friends, we all get attached to our teams, but when the game is reset the game is reset and that’s all. i think teams should always be randomly attributed!

its good as it is, enjoy while you have barcelona… :P

November 14, 2007 19:23

53 posts(s)

I think that’s right to change the managers in the next time reset, just because than, some other people can have a pleasure to manage his true heart team. Till now, I have no Idea what is manage Corinthians!!! And that keeps me trying for the next time!!!! Who know only like that Corinthians could stay in first division :)!!!

November 16, 2007 09:49

55 posts(s)

Donator

Once they create a board with objectives for the team, we will all get fired eventually. So we will have like real life: the coaches changing from one team to the other.

November 16, 2007 13:37

50 posts(s)

I will Alexandre, thanks. :P

Forums General