Forums General

new servers - job applications

Subscribe to new servers - job applications 11 post(s), 7 voice(s)

November 14, 2007 08:14

58 posts(s)

Well, I´d like to know what is the criteria to select the managers for the teams. Yesterday I was the first one to apply a job in Palmeiras (MediumTicker)and I was rejected. A friend of mine was the very first applying a job in Internacional and got rejected too.

Can you guys explain us the criteria you use for this as we are in reseted gameworlds and managers have no historic yet?

November 14, 2007 08:25

53 posts(s)

Yes Lobba,

I woul’d like to claim for the same reason. Recently I’ve asked some explanation for Gabriel Cesario about what was happening in Second Division of Brasilian game. The manager called Dereck Schilte NEVER lost a game in the league, and only winning by 50×0, 32 × 1 etc.. But the biggest imposture that I think is the same Dereck take Palmeiras team from Brazil, even if Lobba was the first one to aply for a manager job. It happens the same with me, when I was aplying first International team and Hilton Bertelli take it. Would it be a friend game envolving the developers and this favored guys? Please developers, would you explain how can it hapen?

November 14, 2007 09:13

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

About the job applications, there are no advantages on being the first to apply for a team. When the tick happens, all the applications will be equally considered – and that means random wins. Any lost applications are bad luck – and nothing else – reasoned.

The same goes for matches. The match is simulated, and large results usually have very good reasons. I dont think Dereck have won all his games with this kind of score board (i can check on our database backup later). We dont know Dereck and, even if we knew, we dont (and wont) favor anybody. If we developers were involved in such an absurd, the main purpose of this game would be lost – which is to have nice and clean fun.

Other than that, our company boss is also playing it, so he would be the most favored guy for sure :D .

To conclude, we really enjoy feedback. But be careful when reporting things, as I dont think anybody here likes to be called a “cheater” (Derek is included on that group). If he had such a sequence of unbelievable victories (and here is another point, usually when we accuse somebody of something we have to be very careful gathering enough data to support our ideas), it was his merit – or maybe some bug that we are not aware about yet.

Cheers

ps: i would like to remember you guys that the match simulation will, for sure, have a lot of improvements. we know that this is very important, but we also decided to not abandon the rest of the game, as the match simulation has already many very nice results and is not “THAT” bad.

November 14, 2007 09:39

58 posts(s)

Ok, thanks for the explanation!
I was thinking about being the first one as a possible advantage, but it goes random. That´s ok!

November 14, 2007 10:20

12 posts(s)

Donator

Hi Stramazi.

If you really want to manage Internacional, please convince Santos manager to leave Santos to me.

Saaaaantooooos!!!!

November 14, 2007 11:38

58 posts(s)

Nice idea, Meninao!!!!

Anybody wants to negotiate Palmeiras with me???? =D

November 14, 2007 11:49

53 posts(s)

Hy Danilo,

Thanks for explanations, I was really fearing that cheats could be happening. If you said that theres no reason to doubt it. Maybe its because I try hard to improve my team “Ipatinga” in second divisions but can not beat him. And if Dereck won by your own merit and not cheating (your consciense), my sincereless excuses.
Best Regards for all.
Stramazi

November 14, 2007 11:51

53 posts(s)

Hehehehe, Sorry Meninão,
I have no idea how could I convince Santos manager to let you manage his team. Lets play with the team that accept us!
Regards
Stramazi

November 14, 2007 12:00

50 posts(s)

I guess that means im stuck with Barcelona, :P

November 14, 2007 12:05

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m sure a few managers would like to be in your place LeeHamo :-)

November 14, 2007 15:23

223 posts(s)

yeah :p

Forums General