Forums General

New dimension, a three-ticker

Subscribe to New dimension, a three-ticker 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 25, 2007 16:08

124 posts(s)

I know still a little while until the next gameworld but already thinking about it… :D

Have you already decided what kind of stadium sizes and country skill levels will be used in the next gameworlds?

And what about countries that are going to be there?

Is this also a beta, that will be deleted? Or is it the one to stay? Any idea on that?

Cheers!

October 25, 2007 16:29

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, we are already thinking about next gameworlds. Both Beta 1 and Beta 2 will be deleted soon, probably at the end of the season for one of them, unless I can’t get Champions League and Libertors Cup working until there. Me and Danilo will discuss the details of the 2 new dimensions, but my ideia is to have one 6-ticker and one 3-ticker with the same countries on both, so one can choose the dimension that best fits his/her routine (or play on both like I’m gonna do). About new countries we may add Argentina, Germany, France and Portugal.

No ideia about stadium sizes. I don’t think we’ll have stadium expansion implemented from the beginning, but let’s see. Countries may start all the same or with slight differences between then, not the significant difference we currently have between Brazil and England. Dynamic country skill will also not be there from start, but will soon be implemented as we’ll have country rankings and international cups.

The hardest question to answer is whether or not those dimensions are going to be deleted. If I had to give an answer now it’d be yes, they will be deleted or reset, but that will take longer than this first time. Who knows, we may figure out a good way of add countries, competitions and significant improvements to an existing dimension without having to reset it. But reset will be a good thing if the dimensions become too unbalanced.

Hope this answers your questions :-)

Cheers.

October 25, 2007 19:37

22 posts(s)

wait one more season for Beta 1!
I have a great squad but I did shit and this season is lost.
I have great expectations for the next one.

of course, this is a one person opinion. delete the gameworld if you think it’s better. =[

October 25, 2007 23:05

124 posts(s)

Thanks a lot Gabriel, your answer answered a lot of things in my mind…

Cheers!

October 26, 2007 01:52

387 posts(s)

wait with a new dimension till international cups are implemented. then the new countries would be a real added value.

October 26, 2007 04:48

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

That’s the ideia Philipp, add new dimensions when I’m done with international cups :-)

Forums General