Forums General

Player Value

Subscribe to Player Value 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

September 27, 2021 23:37

228 posts(s)

Hi,

Any guidelines on selling players now? Or buying from other teams?

so my 100 tackle defender is for sale since the start of the game year. Finally I got someone to bid on him.

A team from a 6th ranked country is bidding 17.5 mil for his 9.23mil value. Just feels a little low.

I want to clear up some of my roster, but feels very difficult to get any value from quality players right now. If these high skilled players are so cheap, and still not selling, then every young player can only have really low maximum values, like 2mil for an 80 overall. Is this right?

Regards,

September 28, 2021 01:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I don’t play in MediumTicker so I don’t know the reality there. Overall I think the price paid for top players will reduce a bit, but the price paid for younger players not yet developed should raise a bit (at least the price CPU teams are willing to pay), given their estimated value has been increased with the latest changes to the formula. The rule of thumb for CPU teams is 1.1 times the base value (which should be close to estimated value in most cases).

September 29, 2021 00:44

228 posts(s)

Thanks. I recently bought a great player for a ridiculous amount. I tried to sell my great players, and cant even get offers at 15mil.

Forums General