Forums General

Tough next step requirements

Subscribe to Tough next step requirements 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

January 26, 2021 09:40

639 posts(s)

Donator

My team at medium ticker (PSV). I have 6 players that need to play for a division 1 team. 8 players need to play international cup matches. A Dutch player wants to play outside NL. All in all, 8 players are waiting in vain to be loaned out. Is this the punishment for playing in second division?

January 26, 2021 10:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Wow, that’s tough indeed. Now that I’ve been playing in Europe for a long time I realise how hard it is to fulfil the international cup steps, but you bring an interesting complication for second division teams. My view is that the whole step system needs to be revamped, I still think it’s better than what we had earlier but the time is coming for something to replace it. We definitely don’t want players to get stuck for too long in a given step, unless there is a very good reason for it.

January 26, 2021 11:06

639 posts(s)

Donator

In general I like the idea of requirements for improving, but I don’t like the situation I am in :) Apart from changing the whole system, it could help if it would be (even more) easier to loan out (for 0% wage).

Forums General