Forums General

next match suspension

Subscribe to next match suspension 8 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 25, 2007 04:47

387 posts(s)

if i’m not wrong, the status quo is:
when a player gets a red card in a match or his second (4rth etc.) yellow during the season he’s out for the next league match. But the suspended player are flagged with a “red card” only when the upcoming match is a league match.

For example: After my last league match (turn 52) are two player suspended. But now (turn 53) no player is flagged with a red card b/c next tick (turn 54) i have a friendly. So i wouldnt be aware of players missing next league match & would leave the formation as always. With the result, two randomly chosen player will play for me.

Do i miss any point or info?
otherwise the “suspension” flags should appear always or like on ssim seperated for league/cup/international …

October 25, 2007 04:55

124 posts(s)

Yeah, it would be nice if the flags were always shown for the next “real” macth so that the friendlies between the real ticks wouldn´t cause problems.

October 25, 2007 04:56

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re absolutely right Philipp, the status displayed is for the next match only. We have a screen planned where we’ll display the players’ status for each competition.

Cheers.

October 25, 2007 04:58

124 posts(s)

Sounds great!

Cheers!

October 25, 2007 05:00

387 posts(s)

ok. looking forward

October 26, 2007 18:46

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Done. Now you have a “Cards” tab in the players screen displaying the card status for each player on each competition. Notice that the card status for the next match is still displayed along with the player’s name. Maybe it’s too much, maybe not. Let me know what do you guys think.

Cheers.

October 26, 2007 18:55

55 posts(s)

Donator

Very usefull tab! Thx

October 27, 2007 01:45

387 posts(s)

that’s fine

Forums General