Forums General

Form

Subscribe to Form 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

January 18, 2020 12:01

227 posts(s)

When form turns bad, what do you do? When do you notice it, how do you mitigate its effects?

I was #1 in the English Premier League. Since then, 5 draws, 3 losses.

I am overdue to fix stuff, any suggestions?

January 18, 2020 15:13

639 posts(s)

Donator

As far as I know, it has never been confirmed that there is a hidden form factor. However, I also often have those streaks of good or bad results. When things go bad, I usually just wait for better times. Not sure if that is the best strategy, but so far it has worked :)

February 03, 2020 10:47

227 posts(s)

Probably wont even make the Euro League now, dropped like a stone.

Are results just purely random? Having superior players at every position is obviously irrelevant.

February 03, 2020 11:13

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

That’s pretty harsh, but I definitely understand the feeling! I see some managers do very well with what most would not consider a superb squad, while others really need the top players to do well. To me that shows that tactics play an important role and some managers learned and adapted to beat their opponents.

In order to understand what is going on with your team somebody would have to take a closer look. I’ve seen situations in the past where managers gave some specific advice to others and that made a big difference in the results.

Forums General