Forums General

Influence in matches

Subscribe to Influence in matches 16 post(s), 7 voice(s)

October 22, 2007 04:12

223 posts(s)

Guys, just wanted to ask, does the economy influence the team matches? i mean, if you have (bad) economy you’ll loose more games? And the opposite aswell? If many players join you in the pre-season, does that have influence to the matches? Is there a period of integration? Perhaps we’re missing teamwork here.

Im asking because im loosing all games in a row now, and i havent changed my tactics and i have great players. i dont understand what happened, im trying to figure that out.

cheers

October 22, 2007 05:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Economy does not influence the matches. Teamwork doesn’t either, but it will in the future. You may be unlucky or your opponents changed their tactics and now are beating yours. :-)

October 22, 2007 06:21

223 posts(s)

bah :( my luck has abandoned me.

Just one more thing, shouldnt gk’ers have more stamina than the rest of the team even if they’re playing many matches? does the stamina of the gk has many influence in the goals conceded?

October 22, 2007 07:11

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

nope, it doesnt. for now the stamina only influences the player movement around the field.

October 22, 2007 11:16

223 posts(s)

what am i missing here? i cant believe that every manager discovered the way to beat my tactics… im losing 4 times in a row now, and theres nothing i can do… i changed my tactics over and over now, and still i cant win…

humph…

October 22, 2007 12:41

637 posts(s)

I had that problem last season. My attackers just couldn’t find the way to the goal. Now they score one goal after the other. I only made a little chance in my formation but not in my tactics.

I also have a question. Does the wage influence the player’s rating in a match. Because my keeper Laureri always had a rating around 9,5 the previous 2 seasons and now he has a 7,5. And I have given him a new wage this season.

October 22, 2007 13:47

301 posts(s)

alexandre, i find this game is very streaky. lsat season i was undefeated for the longest time. as soon as i lost my first game, i went on a 5-6 game winless streak. in season 1, i went about 12 games without winning, then i followed that up with a 7 game undefeated streak. throughout the entire time, i didn’t make drastic changes to my lineup/tacitcs. Yet, the results weren’t there.

October 22, 2007 14:57

13 posts(s)

Let’s not forget the game is BETA and I believe the match engine is far from done.

October 22, 2007 15:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

thorpedo: no, the wage does not have any influence in the player’s performance
guilherme: you’re absolutely right! even though we already have some consistent results sometimes the results simply don’t seem to make sense. We know we have a lot more work to do in the match engine.

October 22, 2007 15:43

223 posts(s)

ok guys…

charles, i had 20wins in a row in last two seasons, and when i lost i lost and i won normaly again in the new matches. but ok i’ll wait…

October 22, 2007 16:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Don’t be disappointed Alexandre, we’ll have a fresh start soon…hopefully :D

October 23, 2007 04:44

223 posts(s)

another lose. 0×5 against inter. i just cant understand how a tactic that won ’em all (even napoli) now cant win a single game.

im trying out everytactic i can imagine and i still lose, i think im going to serie B.

October 23, 2007 12:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We won’t let that happen! We’ll erase the dimension right before the season tick :-D

Just kidding, hope you win next match.

October 23, 2007 13:50

223 posts(s)

eheh! i won :D

lol lets see if i can keep it that way now. lol

October 24, 2007 03:27

124 posts(s)

I´m crying about results here too, sorry everyone: :-))

I´m dropping down in Italy, Beta1 where I thought I would have had a great chance to fight for the championship as I have a very good team.

A little while ago I lost to Livorno when winning the shots 36-13 and had two +90 shooters on the field. Well, it didn´t feel that bad as I was expecting a loss as I had to give rest to almost every one of my best players. But losing after being a lot better side on the field felt a little bad.

This time I lost to Genoa 1-0 when winning the shots 46-17 (or on target 35-11). And I had four +90 shooters playing in the match. And I believe my players staminas were also better than my opponents.

Almost 50 shots and nobody of my four world class shooters could find the net against a tired 84-keeper?

I changed my shooting distance to short to bring more quality to my shots as I thought it would result in more goals. But still four (by looking at the attributes) great shooters manage not to score.

Of course my opponents attacker with a “great” shooting skill of 81 managed to find the net.

I know I am not a wizard in tactics but losing matches where my team completely outplayed the opponents makes me desperate sometimes. Sorry for complaining, it was just a too big a shock for me to wake up and find out I lost again a match I was a lot better at. ;-))

Of course this makes my season very interesting as I have to chase the top teams again. I have always liked to be the undedog and loved a good challenge. Looks like I am the underdog again even though I didn´t think I would be.

BTW, Alexandre, Don´t feel bad for that I didn´t sell you one of my strikers. I would have wanted a big price for them and seems that none of them can score anyway. You won in this case. :-)

October 24, 2007 05:50

223 posts(s)

ahahah thanks toni! i know the price would be big, but you dont know how many money i got left ihih.

i just won over napoli in a away game, 3 seasons 3 wins over napoli in their home match. eheh

Forums General