Forums General

Free transfer and sell

Subscribe to Free transfer and sell 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 29, 2018 12:56

296 posts(s)

Hi, I’ve been watching a few clubs now get very good players on the new free transfers system then wait 75 turns and listing them for 20-30million and selling them. This is a far too simple way to earn money, massive money. It needs to be addressed before some clubs have billions in the bank.

January 30, 2018 11:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It’s important to notice the number of players in this situation next season will be much smaller given only the teams becoming inactive this season will have any players to be released to the free transfer. Total money in the clubs has increased about 5% in FastTicker since last season. Still under control but at the same time it’s a high enough number to justify adding some type of fee to be paid on free players, at least the ones coming from inactive teams.

January 31, 2018 09:31

24 posts(s)

On top of that, maybe do something about restricting the number of free players possible to hire. I´ve been trying but they seem to go mostly to main clubs who can pay much more… This is what could be a great feature to strenghten medium and recent teams, but seems to be making the big ones more and more bigger…

January 31, 2018 11:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Maybe restrict to one free transfer offer at a time? Or maybe forbid free transfer offers for a number of turns after you successfully hire someone from it?

January 31, 2018 13:12

24 posts(s)

Yes Gabriel, those 2 suggestions are good. Also maybe limit the number of free transfers per season.

February 01, 2018 08:10

228 posts(s)

Definitely need to take injuries into account though.

February 02, 2018 21:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

How are things in the new FastTicker season? It seems to me the free transfer frenzy has diminished (as expected). Is it still worth to worry about restrictions?

Forums General