Forums General

Player evolution

Subscribe to Player evolution 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

December 08, 2017 11:20

637 posts(s)

I changed teams in mediumticker the past season and I am making coach reports of my players right now. I haven’t seen them in fastticker but here they are: weird next improvement steps “Play for National Squad”. I find this kind of ridiculous. In real life a player won’t become better because he plays for the national team. Most of the players won’t make it to the national team.
A player becomes better when he plays in a better competition or in a better team.

My player won’t be selected for his national squad because he simply is not good enough. So I need to become the manager of the national team and select him so he can play some friendlies. I don’t think this is the reason of being of a national team.
Another weird next improvement step is “Man of the match”. Why would a player become better when he’s man of the match. This would only make sense if it’s inproving his moral or pressure handling but not his player skills.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the improvements but some are more logical then others. Keep up the good work!

December 08, 2017 15:09

639 posts(s)

Donator

“In real life a player won’t become better because he plays for the national team.”

I actually think he could because
“A player becomes better when he plays in a better competition or in a better team.”

Becoming Man of the match might make some players train harder? I try to loan those players to weak teams (but alas you have little control over that).

December 10, 2017 12:13

637 posts(s)

Imo the national team is not a better competition. They meet a couple of days yo play a match and the players join their own teams aigain. They don’t train tactics like they do in their own team.
You don’t see the best football in national team competition. The best football is played in Champions league.

You can loan out these players but a striker would become man of the match easier than a goalkeeper.

Forums General