Forums General

Congrats!

Subscribe to Congrats! 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

May 16, 2017 15:09

157 posts(s)

Taking a look at the game and remembering how it was before, I just wanted to leave my congrats to Gabriel and Danilo for the significant improvement over the past months:

- There is no “one dominant team”. Winners of national league and international cups are, in most cases, changing from one season to the other. This shows a high level of competitiveness has been reached

- Transfer lists are lively. There are plenty of good players being sold (although prices are high) and money has become useful again. Unlike in the past, however, there are not too many good players lying around – it is just necessary for clubs to buy and sell players

- Small clubs have a chance. While it is unrealistic to think one will win an international cup within 5 or less seasons in a club, uprising teams have a shot of building reasonably decent squads fast enough so they challenge the more established ones

There is still plenty to do and is nice to see that GC/DC have been adding new features almost on a weekly basis, but wanted to leave this encouragement note here for now :-)

May 16, 2017 22:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks Fabio for your nice words! I agree with most of what you’ve said and I’d like to add that we understand there are still some challenges for newcomers and especially for those not quite there yet. I’ve seen some decent managers trying hard to be part of the elite in some leagues and not being able to do so. Of course, this is part of the challenge and fun, but our job is to make sure the opportunities are there for them to grow and get there and not just keep being frustrated. On the other hand, it’s a real treat when I see someone who had some tough seasons in smaller leagues against CPU teams and now is able to compete internationally at the same level as the big clubs!

Too long, didn’t read: thanks for your words, if you’re reading this and you’re new or frustrated for not being a top manager yet don’t worry, we are planning ways to improve the game experience for you ;-)

May 17, 2017 19:23

296 posts(s)

Don’t be afraid to inbox some managers for tips too! Im always happy to help.

I agree with Fabio, the game is very good now and if I offer big money for a player it usually gets accepted.

Keep up the good work.

Forums General