Forums General

Leaving RubySoccer

Subscribe to Leaving RubySoccer 16 post(s), 8 voice(s)

October 17, 2007 03:35

47 posts(s)

Its true, I’m resigning from my job and leaving the game.

I dont have as much time now as before and with work I will have less in future. Thanks to Danilo and Gabriel for all their hard work, this is a good game that will be great.

Napoli in Beta 1 will be available soon. The best team and best squad in the Italian leagues.
Alex at Juventus will have a chance to win the league next year. Bye Alex, ;)

October 17, 2007 03:38

47 posts(s)

Also, I’ve edited my team tactics so I dont give away my secrets. :)

October 17, 2007 03:51

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Commanche, please come back in the future to check our improvements and play on one of our dimensions with fewer ticks per day. Thanks for your time and feedback!

Cheers.

p.s.: don’t worry, your tactics go away with you :-)

October 17, 2007 08:01

124 posts(s)

Lol, he must have checked my team and got scared and decided to leave as a winner while he can! :-))

Congratulations on your results in Italy and hope to see you back some day on a three-ticker!

October 17, 2007 08:04

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

the tactics are associated with the manager, not with the team… not like managersim :) in future we will add some special features on that matter, which i think you will all enjoy.

commanche, thanks for your cooperation. please come back in a couple months: we will have dimensions with less ticks…

October 17, 2007 12:25

223 posts(s)

thanks for all man, after all it was fair you won the 2 leagues… You were the best, i’ll try to win it next year!

cheers

October 17, 2007 15:26

47 posts(s)

Thanks to all. I played my last friendly and I have resigned.

Gabriel, make sure my name stays on the ‘roll of honour’ eh ?. Thanks again guys, enjoyed it, sad to leave.

October 18, 2007 05:38

223 posts(s)

go to beta 1 . in the season 2 champion is the name of the new manager of napoli, i think you should change that and put commanche’s name on it.

cheers

October 18, 2007 06:57

38 posts(s)

Hell no, don’t change anything! Keep my name in there as I’m a glory hog hehehe

Better yet, replace every division winner’s name with mine :)

October 18, 2007 07:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Don’t worry guys, the history process will be changed to keep the name of the winning manager, not the current one. :-)

October 18, 2007 08:21

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

At least ideally :). The problem is that the championships are now processed at the season tick, what we have to do is move that logic to the point where we process the final competition match. Lets see. :)

October 28, 2007 05:20

47 posts(s)

Hi Guys,

Logged in to see how my old team was getting on (not very well Patrick !), and my name isn’t on the role of honour for season 2. I can see this post about the tick point, be good to move it to avoid this happening again. Cyber glory is important !.

Patrick ?, 5 losses so far ?. Oh dear.

October 28, 2007 09:04

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

the dimension will be reseted soon, but i am sure everyone will always remember you, commanche :). also, we will have dimensions with less ticks, so you may consider start playing again :).

November 01, 2007 09:28

301 posts(s)

check patrick getting dominated by other italian teams!

November 01, 2007 15:50

38 posts(s)

Sorry about all the mess with Napoli Commanche but I have a job in sales so I’ve been away in and out of the office for the past several weeks. This hasn’t left me much time to take care of the team…

November 10, 2007 16:20

5 posts(s)

Good excuse, hahahahahahahahaha.

I don´t believe a word you say!!! (just kidding man, hehehehe)

Forums General