Forums General

Internationals

Subscribe to Internationals 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 26, 2017 02:50

10 posts(s)

Hi All,

New to the game and was wondering how do you add and remove players from your international squad as I’ve got a message saying I can now do this but can’t seem to find how you do this?

Thanks

Gary

February 26, 2017 11:24

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Hi Gary! First of all, welcome to RubySoccer. In order to replace players in the national squad you need to first make sure you switch to the national squad view using the option in the black menu bar where you see the current turn and season. Once you do that, just go to your players page and you’ll see the an icon with some arrows beside each player name on the left hand side. If you click on that you will be then taken to a page where you can select a replacement for that particular player.

If you’re still unsure please feel free to contact me in-game or here again, whatever you prefer.

Cheers

February 26, 2017 19:59

10 posts(s)

Many thanks for you help.

I have got it sorted now :)

August 09, 2018 21:19

13 posts(s)

In the category internationals I’m wondering if somehow the caps could be seperated from the normal stats of a player. Now I can see the player has been selected for the national squad many times, but looking in the history I can’t find any caps that the player actually played.

Besides,when joining an international team, it’s hard to find the top-players based on International experience/ performance. Once I immediately dropped an attacker out of the national squad, just because of his skills. Afterwards I found out it was the all time topscorer of the national squad with many caps played…

His successor had great skills but somehow didn’t perform in international matches.

August 10, 2018 07:26

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

That’s something we already plan to do, it would help both club and national squad managers to identify the top performing players for their purposes.

Forums General