Forums General

Match Benefit

Subscribe to Match Benefit 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

December 23, 2016 22:14

228 posts(s)

Hi,
Is the benefit gained from playing an official match still 35 minutes?

If i set a substitution to occur at 35 minutes, will the game ever perform this at a deadball before the 35 minute mark? If so, does this negate the match benefit to the player coming off at the 34 minute mark?

Regards,

December 25, 2016 14:42

157 posts(s)

Yes, 35 minutes

I think the substitution is made at exactly the minute you set for, that is, the substitution is made during the match (no need for a deadball). If the player that is coming out has the ball, he will be replaced during the play!

December 27, 2016 00:16

37 posts(s)

I do not believe anymore in benefits playing official matches. The friendlies have been killed long time ago. It depends on a piece of unknown rules that are defined within the player’s profile. And that in general defines that the players decrease their abilities before coming close to the numbers in the coach reports.

December 27, 2016 10:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Fabio’s reply is correct, player is replaced precisely at 35 minutes, assuming the rule’s conditions are met or if there are no conditions to the rule.

@Dr. Gullit we’re aware the new system needs improvements and that depending on player profile he may not achieve his best before it’s too late, which is definitely not fair and unrealistic.

Forums General