Forums General

Return From Injury

Subscribe to Return From Injury 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

August 02, 2016 09:10

227 posts(s)

Not that I want to encourage it, but if a player returns from injury, is there any game mechanics going on in his first match back?

Lots more injuries lately, just want to know if there is any nuances I should take into consideration.

Regards,

August 02, 2016 09:38

38 posts(s)

“Lots more injuries lately, just want to know if there is any nuances I should take into consideration.”

Why do you ask, did someone break a leg? ;)
I think every player has hidden health potential. I’ve got one player with minimum 2 or 3 injury per week. Other one have health like a horse. So it’s just a lottery what kind of players do you have in team.

Regards,
COYR!

August 02, 2016 22:04

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

No logic exists when a player comes back from injury and there is no hidden health potential (sorry to disappoint). With the new player traits feature some players will develop features making them more or less prone to injuries, and that’s both match and training injuries. Currently injuries are very simplistic and are something we may expand a bit more in the future.

August 21, 2018 12:51

301 posts(s)

I’ve seen an uptick in injuries this season… is it just me?
I feel like i’m getting an injured player almost every 2-3 ticks if not more often…

August 21, 2018 23:51

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

No recent changes on that front, do you have many players with the negative trait for injury?

August 29, 2018 15:04

637 posts(s)

I’m also thinking I see an increase of injuries in my team this season. Maybe because most of them are in their 30s this season?

August 30, 2018 00:04

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

That would definitely increase the number of injuries.

Forums General