Forums General

Investments

Subscribe to Investments 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

July 25, 2016 06:06

40 posts(s)

last season my levels are 10, 10, 5, 10, 10 (55)
this season they are 8, 10, 5, 8, 3 (34)
ok that my last season wasn’t wonderful, and I understand I can’t have new investment points to use, but losing so much points seems exaggerated !!!

July 25, 2016 06:37

38 posts(s)

Hey Mauro, you can always purchase some points to build better level ;)

July 25, 2016 07:16

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The number of points given depend on finishing position in all competitions, including international ones. If you don’t join an international competition it simply means you will be worse off in terms of total points. Your country ranking is also taken into account, so if your country lost positions in the ranking it means you would get less points even if finishing position were exactly the same as in the previous season.

What Bronson suggested is true, I just need to remind everyone that the points purchased are for the current season only and do not carry over for the next one. It is probably also a good time to announce I’ve started designing how points will be fully replaced by money, meaning you will have to pay to upgrade investment levels and also pay to maintain things at a certain level. Before people start screaming at me saying they won’t have money to pay for it I plan to include money prizes for competition participation, you get more money the better positioned you finish.

July 25, 2016 14:00

157 posts(s)

Mauro, it could also be that, like me, you did not use your points for transfer budget and to add money to your transfer budget when you sold players

Lets say you put those on 0, you had 235 pts (10 grade = 55 pts, 9 grade =45pts and so on) out of 385 possible = 61%

Now you have 148pts out of 275 = 54%

This is just an example…but my guess is that you did not lose all that many points, it is just that before you concentrated your points in a few categories

(and, again, this is just a guess, based on what happened to me….)

July 28, 2016 05:44

40 posts(s)

there isn’t any more transfer budget
I finished 3rd, I won national cup and I was in semi-final of CL, and I lose 21 investment points….
it seems too much….

July 28, 2016 05:55

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

From what I can see it is what Fabio explained. You previously had Transfer budget and transfer to budget levels set to 5, so by taking this out of the equation in the new season it will look like that you lost more points than you would’ve if those two areas still existed. In any case, not to worry, hopefully in a season or two you’ll be using money, not points, to manage your investment areas.

July 28, 2016 06:00

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Just did the exact math. I’ve converted what you had in points from last season into what that value would be with just the 5 investment areas we have now and compared that to the number of points you’ve got in the current season and the conclusion is you’ve lost 9 points. Last season you finished 2 positions below what you finished in the previous season, but went a couple rounds further on CL, same finishing position in the league. League position makes the most difference in terms of points, so that could explain it. I’m not sure what your country’s position was in the last couple seasons, but if it lost spots in the ranking that would also negatively impact your total number of points.

Forums General