Forums General

Forcing through a transfer

Subscribe to Forcing through a transfer 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

June 21, 2016 07:26

296 posts(s)

Hi, Ive recently bid for a non transfer listed player and his status is now bad. Is there a way I can push the transfer through? I tried upping my bid but nothing has happened. The player in question, his contract runs out in 30 turns so it would make sense to sell?

June 21, 2016 19:47

157 posts(s)

From what I know, nothing you can do. And most likely the team will renew his contract in ~3 turns because you just placed this bid.

If someone else bids as well his status will become Critical and he’ll be TLed

June 21, 2016 20:24

296 posts(s)

My bid has been sitting on the player for 20+ turns and still no new wage? I’ll find out soon wether he gets released on free or not.

June 21, 2016 21:29

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Fabio is correct, your bid by itself was not enough to make the player request a transfer, therefore his club did not transfer list him. At this stage it doesn’t matter the amount of the bid (although we may change it in the future so it matters), just how inclined the player feel to go to your team. CPU teams may renew their contract soon if they feel the player is important and they want to keep them, otherwise they may wait and renew closer to the contract end date as usual. A third but less common option is that they just decide to transfer list him anyway, and would do so even without your bid sitting there, but by having it there you will be notified.

Forums General