Forums General

Multiple Accounts

Subscribe to Multiple Accounts 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 13, 2007 22:11

123 posts(s)

At this stage of the game, i know that is very very dificult to find that
But have some accounts that are very easy to find, if you visit the “Users” in the “RubySoccers Forums”
Have more, but for example this four acounts are very easy to see that belong to the some person:
1)“Dereck Schilte”; 2)“Dereck W. M. Schilte”; 3)“Dereck William”; 4)“Dereck4”.
Maybe he have more accounts, but this ones are obvious!!!!!
And the problem is that many inactive managers have multiple accounts, so they dont go there using the some machine, be cause they afraid.
For the health of the server (maybe will run faster)maybe its time to clean some unusefull things.

October 13, 2007 22:40

75 posts(s)

I think they already know about these accounts and this case is kinda solved… And now the system is deleting inactive accounts, 1 month inactive and the account is gone if I’m not wrong…

October 13, 2007 23:21

123 posts(s)

one month its too much, because this game ticks 6 times a day, not one time

October 13, 2007 23:29

123 posts(s)

And in the end of the season (very soon in Beta 1), that the most players need to renew (for now) will have hundreds players in the free transfer list, and a lot of teams destroyed.
Daniel and Castilo need to work hard in this days, if they dont want that it happen-:)

October 13, 2007 23:31

123 posts(s)

Sorry, means Gabriel and Castilho :)

October 14, 2007 06:01

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We have already notified Dereck, if he logs one more time without telling us which account he wants to keep or do not reply until tomorrow all his accounts will be deleted. Thanks for reporting anyway :-)

About the inactive period I’ve answered that on the “Inactive Managers” topic:

http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/1/topics/295?page=1

Cheers.

Forums General