Forums General

Inactive Managers

Subscribe to Inactive Managers 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 13, 2007 21:36

123 posts(s)

This becoming serious for the game (teams)
If not, let’s see: Fire a manager after beying inactive for 30 days, means 180 turns without renewing news contracts with the players, and we know the result…..Teams have no players, and then its very hard to manage again, so not actrative for possible news potential managers that find rubysoccer for the first time……
I think that the maximum that a manger can be inactive would be 10 days, if dont notice the administration, that he will be out.
And now that the season is almost in the end, its very urgent fire the inactive managers, because will have many players in free transfer, and many teams ruined “forever” without players.
Its just my opinion.
I know this (inactive managers), because before inviting another team for friendlys, i look first
if the manger is active, or not.

October 14, 2007 05:57

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

We know 30 days is too much, but we were waiting for the holyday mode to be implemented before we shorten this period. Maybe we can change it to 15 days and if anybody needs to be absent for more than that he/she will need to ask someone to babysit his/her account. Sounds better?

Cheers.

October 14, 2007 08:36

123 posts(s)

Yes, but the problem now, its the end of season
Many players waiting to renew their contract, and many inactive mangers
That means, that maybe too late if dont take action..now
And, sorry Gabriel, for one game that have 6 ticks a day, 15 days is to much too
Maybe in the future, not, but now, “we know” the reasons of so many inactivity
So, must do something now, for it, for the teams, for the game
Sorry, if my posts was inconvenients at this time
Just tried to help

October 14, 2007 08:56

75 posts(s)

Manuel, this will happen every season on its begginning, many players get free transfer listed, even with soccersim was like this, here the impact is more observable cause there are less leagues… About tha inactive period, I think you shouldn’t change it until we have a " holiday mode "… And when the board starts firing unsuccesfull managers, this is not going to be a big problem anymore…

October 14, 2007 09:50

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

we hope we can come up with a few solutions for those before the end of the month.

cheers!

Forums General