Forums General

morale

Subscribe to morale 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

December 05, 2015 00:46

37 posts(s)

I had to travel a lot during the last 2 weeks with little access to the game. But I am aware that happened the season ticks defining things for a new season. However, I can not agree with the morale issue. Why do players carry the bad, critical, etc morale into the new season? It doesn’t make sense to me considering that there is (in real life) a pre-season with training, friendlies, etc … to define the starting line-up …

I do not considering it as a bug, but it is definitely not real … I suggest that all the players should start a new season with status neutral or better …

DrG

December 06, 2015 23:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m not sure I completely agree that players should be Neutral or better when a new season starts. I mean, they could definitely get a morale boost, but they should still “remember” what happened in the previous season and be affected by it. The whole morale thing will get better after we introduce the player roles feature, where the manager can set the expectation of what role the player will have in the squad (key player, future prospect, etc) and the morale will be affected accordingly. My plan is to finish the player evolution re-design and the go for the player roles, if nothing else proves to have a higher priority.

Forums General